Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedomwasgifted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedomwasgifted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri image free download 10, freedom of expression in india, freed meaning in hindi, freedom fighters of india with names and details in kannada, poems about freedom and equality,

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I close my eyes 
leaving my conscious mind
And entering into my subconscious level
Of sleep just for dreams
Where I am myself. Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #daughter #yqbaba #yqquotes #IndependenceDay

read more
In the home of all Daughters
I become the So Called Son of Family... Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #daughter #yqbaba #yqquotes #independenceday

Parkavi Rengaraj

Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stepped out of my home at midnight 1 a.m.

Oh! Sorry.It was my dream. Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

Free from cage to live up on page...   #birdsinthesky #birds #cagedsoul #cagedbird #cagedthoughtsfree #freedomwasgifted #sky  #emptiness

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
I could stretch out my wings and hover all around
Without the fear of being squelched by the society.
But I doubt:"Am I yet gifted such freedom?" Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
when my dad said, 'She is my son'... Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

I feel really gifted, as I'm destined to be in a country as INDIA, where still humanity leads and compassion for fellow humans exist in highest percentage than any other country, i believe Still I want my place n country to be the best in such qualities and be a trend setter n inspiration for other countries in the world to lead their country in a good path as my country INDIA. JAIHIND! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #musingtime #freedomwasgifted

read more
I live my life and make my moves as i wish
I keep my views and suggestions about any issues in my family or workplace
I teach the way I want it to be, which is more beneficial for my kids
I write my thoughts without thinking about any others views or thoughts I feel really gifted, as I'm destined to be in a country as INDIA, where still humanity leads and compassion for fellow humans exist in highest percentage than any other country, i believe

Still I want my place n country to be the best in such qualities and be a trend setter n inspiration for other countries in the world to lead their country in a good path as my country INDIA.

JAIHIND!

Marufa Mazumder

read more
I was given the right to make choices Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was trusted...  Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

gravity quotes

Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you? #Born #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every Sunday
 (Funday).

and 

last day of life.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk Ponder on the meaning of freedom in your life. Not only the national freedom but the personal freedom from the vices of the society that hold you back. When was it gifted to you?
#born
#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
 #freedomwasgifted. #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification