Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RandomTextStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RandomTextStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about random click pic quotes, random thoughts quotes, random love quotes, random pics quotes, random click meaning in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Hari Varma

BLOODY WHITE ROSE - A SHORT STORY One early morning I got a WhatsApp text message, "Meet me at Cafe Coffee Day tonight sharp at 9.00 PM. We need to talk. If you don't come, you will never talk after tonight". I ignored that as the typical irritating prank message. But within an hour, I got another text, "Don't take this as any prank message. If you dare not to come, be prepared to face the consequences". Now I got a little jittery. The DP was just a White Rose. I tried to find out who it was through TrueCaller App. It showed 'White Rose'. Nothing else. I opened the DP and looked closely. It's a painted White Rose with a large drop of blood oozing out from the center of the flower. I got really terrified when I connected the messages and the DP. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #RandomTextStory #varmaji

read more
BLOODY WHITE ROSE - A SHORT STORY 

One early morning I got a WhatsApp text message, "Meet me at Cafe Coffee Day tonight sharp at 9.00 PM. We need to talk. If you don't come, you will never talk after tonight". 

I ignored that as the typical irritating prank message. But within an hour, I got another text, "Don't take this as any prank message. If you dare not to come, be prepared to face the consequences". 

Now I got a little jittery. The DP was just a White Rose. I tried to find out who it was through TrueCaller App. It showed 'White Rose'. Nothing else. I opened the DP and looked closely. It's a painted White Rose with a large drop of blood oozing out from the center of the flower. I got really terrified when I connected the messages and the DP.
~
~
(Read Caption to Feel the Blood)  BLOODY WHITE ROSE - A SHORT STORY 

One early morning I got a WhatsApp text message, "Meet me at Cafe Coffee Day tonight sharp at 9.00 PM. We need to talk. If you don't come, you will never talk after tonight". 

I ignored that as the typical irritating prank message. But within an hour, I got another text, "Don't take this as any prank message. If you dare not to come, be prepared to face the consequences". 

Now I got a little jittery. The DP was just a White Rose. I tried to find out who it was through TrueCaller App. It showed 'White Rose'. Nothing else. I opened the DP and looked closely. It's a painted White Rose with a large drop of blood oozing out from the center of the flower. I got really terrified when I connected the messages and the DP.

Anuj Jain

Random Text Story Hi, the message flashed on my number taking me by surprise as this number was not known to many. Curiously i replied. Hi, i am Tabassum from Sialkot, Pakistan, she said, and you are from Lucknow naa? I was a bit suspect and wanted to hang up but somehow carried on and replied. Yes, but how do you know. Well my grandfather wanted to know something and i searched a random Lucknow number. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #RandomTextStory

read more
// Random Text Story //

// Hi, i am Tabassum from Sialkot, Pakistan, she said, and you are from Lucknow naa?//

Full story in Caption Random Text Story

Hi, the message flashed on my number taking me by surprise as this number was not known to many.
Curiously i replied.
Hi, i am Tabassum from Sialkot, Pakistan, she said, and you are from Lucknow naa?
I was a bit suspect and wanted to hang up but somehow carried on and replied.
Yes, but how do you know.
Well my grandfather wanted to know something and i searched a random Lucknow number.

Anuj Jain

Hi there the message flashed from an unknown number, i was a bit perplexed as this number was not know to many. Curiously i answered and there was this long mail from the other side telling me that she was a teenager from Sialkot, Pakistan and got a random number of mine. But what do you want from me. Oh i will be very grateful if you can tell me if there is a market called Hazratganj in Lucknow your city. Yes there is i answered. Oh great she said, and told me that her grandfather wanted this i #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #RandomTextStory

read more
// Hi there the message flashed from an unknown number, i was a bit perplexed as this number was not known to many.//

Full story in Caption
 Hi there the message flashed from an unknown number, i was a bit perplexed as this number was not know to many.
Curiously i answered and there was this long mail from the other side telling me that she was a teenager from Sialkot, Pakistan and got a random number of mine.
But what do you want from me.
Oh i will be very grateful if you can tell me if there is a market called Hazratganj in Lucknow your city.
Yes there is i answered.
Oh great she said, and told me that her grandfather wanted this i

Akthari Begum

Random text story
This story based on 
Scene and seen
When scene seen
Mean compulsory believe.  #RandomTextstory#NaStoWriMo

Komal Sharma Gupta

A Random Text Story. Hi! Who is this? A bystander. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #RandomTextStory #tejaswiniaura

read more
A Bystander.

"Do it."

Short story below.

A Random Text Story.

Hi!

Who is this?

A bystander.

Nitz

Tring (A message from unknown number) 
Hie
How are you?
Can I be your good friend.
I have seen you many times near to abc ccd
Me - Who are you?
Unknown - You don't know me but I know you
Me - Why you text me?
Unknown - Because I want to do friendship with you
Me - (thinking in my mind better to block this person)
Unknown - Hey u there
Me - See, I am not interest to friendship with anyone. So please stop text me.
Unknown - But why? What happen? Please you friendship with me. I'll not disturb you.
Me - (thinking in my mind, silly guy, don't know what's going) where did you get my number?
Unknown - Search by heart gets everything, I got your number from this earth only
Me - Are you out of your mind?
Unknown - If you don't say yes right now then I will go to your college and will ask you, infront of everyone.
Me - I'm not afraid of your threat, move
Unknown - It's not threat, it's my love of friendship
Me - (thinking in my mind and suddenly block him) #shortstory #RandomTextStory #YoStoWriMo 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotebaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification