Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestthingtoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestthingtoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, best conditioner for dry and thin hair,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Osho Jain

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #dailydiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I forgot the yesterday
And cared nothing about, what's the next day.
 How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #dailydiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We were happy.  How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
that I  am still breathing and I am alive.🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #dailydiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
that years later I got a glimpse of her.  How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

I bought all the medicines for a Cardio patient, brought a tender smile

on his lips!  How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
no qualms about today maybe because tomorrow is again a day off. How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
A nice talk after a long time with my friend gives me a feeling of school days together. How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
That I rediscovered my self that was somewhere and somehow lost in the fray of the transient nature of the human thoughts. I learnt that I have to rekindle the fire that motivates me to reach the pinnacle, the entity that gives me a hand when I fall, that gives me the strength to keep going despite the trials. Yes, I embraced my lost friend today, it’s none other than my diary that houses my words of poetry and prose close to its heart. 

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Is happiness.. How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
talked to a special relationship close to my heart How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification