Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eavesdropping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eavesdropping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eavesdropping meaning in hindi, eavesdropping meaning in english, eavesdropping meaning in marathi, eavesdropping attack, eavesdropping,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anjali Raj

Here's a late night collab for you. #whenselftalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #अंजलिउवाच #mypen #eavesdropping #public

read more

I keep craving for privacy.
You know why? This, my Pen,
it eavesdrops each conversation
and records it,
later, to make it public!
Sometimes when I 
intentionally initiate a talk to myself 
for it to eavesdrop,
it also goes to sleep 
and I find the paper
blank…
Mysterious are its ways!

Here's a late night collab for you. #whenselftalk  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #अंजलिउवाच #mypen #eavesdropping #public

Sushmita

That's kind of a real incident more than a story Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" Please read the whole incident Don't just like it for the sake of liking it. Read it give reviews ☺ #yqbaba #eavesdropping #Eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

read more
             LOVE LICENCE

I was walking by the lane and suddenly heard few voices, so I just stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation and I figured out there was a couple discussing how to elope. It was so funny at that very moment and I couldn't control my laughter, so they overheard me and approached me for an explanation. It was so much dramatic for me that I ended up crying. But still I remember there conversation where the girl said, " We don't get so much privacy they don't provide us the love license man, once we get married we will get our love license".
Yes this triggered me to laugh. That's kind of a real incident more than a story 
Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" 
Please read the whole incident
Don't just like it for the sake of liking it.
Read it give reviews 
☺
#yqbaba #eavesdropping #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

Sushmita

That's kind of a real incident more than a story Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" Please read the whole incident Don't just like it for the sake of liking it. Read it give reviews ☺ #yqbaba #eavesdropping #Eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

read more
             LOVE LICENCE

I was walking by the lane and suddenly heard few voices, so I just stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation and I figured out there was a couple discussing how to elope. It was so funny at that very moment and I couldn't control my laughter, so they overheard me and approached me for an explanation. It was so much dramatic for me that I ended up crying. But still I remember there conversation where the girl said, " We don't get so much privacy they don't provide us the love license man, once we get married we will get our love license".
Yes this triggered me to laugh. That's kind of a real incident more than a story 
Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" 
Please read the whole incident
Don't just like it for the sake of liking it.
Read it give reviews 
☺
#yqbaba #eavesdropping #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification