Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovelicense Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovelicense Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Springblossoms

LOVE LICENSE 

Between switching and stitching 
I continued entwining,
Myself in your love
More deeper and drove,
All my feelings with trust
Towards you forming thick crust,
Leaving behind the marks
Of my hallmarks;
Unfolding each new chapters 
Hidden in me stimulating receptors,
To capture your ardent love.
But your selfless true love,
Bestowed me love license
At first sight of sense
Our souls exchanged eternally.  #lovelicense #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #yqspecial #love #life #soulmate #poetry

Atishay jain

LOVE LICENSE

Falling in love is illegal for me
Have ugly face every one can see
Hence does not have license for love
My heart will never be like dove
So am lonely, drown in sadness
This feeling taking me to madness
But still am fighting, to be with you
I don't have license, still I love you !
 #lovelicense #onesidedlove #poetrycommunity #poetrylovers

Shravanthi Iyer

I need not eavesdrop to hear your heartbeat
For, I know it beats for me 
And that,
I am the one and only 
To hear it all
I am the one and only 
To have the love licence 
For, I am your beloved and you, mine! 
 #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqbaba

Sushmita

That's kind of a real incident more than a story Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" Please read the whole incident Don't just like it for the sake of liking it. Read it give reviews ☺ #yqbaba #eavesdropping #Eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

read more
             LOVE LICENCE

I was walking by the lane and suddenly heard few voices, so I just stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation and I figured out there was a couple discussing how to elope. It was so funny at that very moment and I couldn't control my laughter, so they overheard me and approached me for an explanation. It was so much dramatic for me that I ended up crying. But still I remember there conversation where the girl said, " We don't get so much privacy they don't provide us the love license man, once we get married we will get our love license".
Yes this triggered me to laugh. That's kind of a real incident more than a story 
Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" 
Please read the whole incident
Don't just like it for the sake of liking it.
Read it give reviews 
☺
#yqbaba #eavesdropping #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

Sushmita

That's kind of a real incident more than a story Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" Please read the whole incident Don't just like it for the sake of liking it. Read it give reviews ☺ #yqbaba #eavesdropping #Eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

read more
             LOVE LICENCE

I was walking by the lane and suddenly heard few voices, so I just stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation and I figured out there was a couple discussing how to elope. It was so funny at that very moment and I couldn't control my laughter, so they overheard me and approached me for an explanation. It was so much dramatic for me that I ended up crying. But still I remember there conversation where the girl said, " We don't get so much privacy they don't provide us the love license man, once we get married we will get our love license".
Yes this triggered me to laugh. That's kind of a real incident more than a story 
Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" 
Please read the whole incident
Don't just like it for the sake of liking it.
Read it give reviews 
☺
#yqbaba #eavesdropping #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification