Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dwellinginthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dwellinginthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about do not dwell on the past quotes, don t dwell on the past quotes, buddha quotes do not dwell in the past, it does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live, it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live dumbledore,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Zahid Akhtar

Sushmita

A poem rendering over the thoughts of love Give reviews #yqbaba #yqspecial poetry #loveislife #dwellinginthoughts #wanderingthoughts #dreamybae

read more
DWELLING INTO YOUR HEART

I was wandering through the crowd, just to find you out.
I was lost, in the soul, and was smelling some foul.
My heart was rottening to it's death.
Then suddenly you came from nowhere,
Healed my heart and gave me a shell to live in.
That is why I dwell in your heart
Yes that is the place safest of all.... A poem rendering over the thoughts of love 
Give reviews 
#yqbaba #yqspecial #poetry #loveislife #dwellinginthoughts #wanderingthoughts #dreamybae

Sushmita

A poem rendering over the thoughts of love Give reviews #yqbaba #yqspecial poetry #loveislife #dwellinginthoughts #wanderingthoughts #dreamybae

read more
DWELLING INTO YOUR HEART

Yes that is the place safest of all.... A poem rendering over the thoughts of love 
Give reviews 
#yqbaba #yqspecial #poetry #loveislife #dwellinginthoughts #wanderingthoughts #dreamybae

Sushmita

read more
DWELLING INTO YOUR HEART

Give reviews 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification