Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fogdrapesthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fogdrapesthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wanderer above the sea of fog, quotes on fog and nature, whimpers through the fog, dhund the fog, house of sand and fog book,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Springblossoms

Good morning. Collab and complete the story. life #understanding #Perception #clarity #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Visualisation of world
Is sparingly visible.
Yet the soul is 
Travelling at same pace 
To explore the known things
In depth for better 
Understanding and perception
So that this fog again
Will not hinder my mind
To feel your true vibrations.  Good morning. Collab and complete the story.
#life #understanding #perception #clarity
#fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

mini elizabeth

Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But It has nothing to do with me, because inside me there is a FIRE  Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollab #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #fog #mywordsmyhashtag

read more
As I jog down the lane
I witness backlog in every lane..  Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollab #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #fog #mywordsmyhashtag

The Cold Summers

Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
yet people keep rushing
to find beauty in life
peeping through the curtains
of this marvel standing alive ! Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Tightening its grip
City is choking
unable to breathe.
Coffins are readying
to bury the living.
 Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

It blinds us to our destination, Making the journey tough and slow. 

Just like the fog of envy, ego, hatred, that drapes our hearts. 
It blinds us to the path of truth, 
Making it tough to reach our destination of peace and love.   #fogdrapesthecity
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

read more
yet people keep rushing
to find beauty in life
peeping through the curtains
of this marvel standing alive ! Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tas_scribbles

read more
And so has fear draped our hearts,
Let's remove the pain from our mind and soul,
And let's justice play its part. Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine
#tas_scribbles

sanjana ranjan

read more
But when Ray of sunlight passes between the fog it creates very beautiful scene. Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine

Harsh R

read more
But it's ok because everyone is fade their who is mine or might be I think they are mine, sometimes Fogg is necessary on clear road to just walk on the that road we never know, might we reach the destination where we always wanted to be..  Good morning. Collab and complete the story. #fogdrapesthecity #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification