Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iopenmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iopenmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iop journals, iope,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

rizz kinzz

Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loving myself n letting off toxic words n people that has held me tight untill suffocation.. 
 To  those positive vibes that make u worth..  Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Give place in my soul to be mine for lifetime Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Add value  in my life day by and day,and then others too also. Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
my mirror,
So that I don't get 
a chance to regret it.  Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

Strangers , unknown faces in Temples and Hospitals, where people pray
for themselves or for others.
Open your Hearts and join in their prayers 🙏 Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
                          You
And I've got open heart surgery. Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

#mai_bekhabar

One with nature... #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The morning breeze... 
The silent Night... 
The sound of waves.. 
Mountain peaks bathed in sunlight.. 
The floating clouds... 
First rains of monsoons... 
Fishes in the pond nearby.. 
To Chirpings birds tune...  One with nature... 

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

To the calmness of gliding moon
To which my heart sings in tune

To the innocent smile of a new born in cradle
As it keep ones heart sound and stable
 Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
That ones who are very close to my heart.. Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
all people with pure and golden hearts.  Opening our hearts to people is what we’re taught to do. Tell us how you feel each time you decide to open your heart to new people. #aboutme #iopenmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification