Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2line love shayri in english 0, 2line life shayri hindi 0, dil ko chu jane wali shayari in hindi 2line, very sad heart broken shayri 2line in hindi for girls 0, very sad heart broken shayri 2line in hindi 0,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #WorldPoetryDay My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love him for no reason
And for that reason I am still in love. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #WorldPoetryDay My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't try looking inside me, I ain't hiding my beauty,
Try looking inside you and then you shalt find beauty in me..
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Prose made love to poetry, penetrating it
A new verse was born, it was oh! so poetic.

Gita Khanna

read more
You came into my life, 
Bringing along a lifetime of soft gentle breeze...  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #WorldPoetryDay My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #loveandhate #ourstory

read more
Familial temperature, those deep whispers, seamless distance,
We can't cuff our wrists and stiff our necks tonight, conveying our love and hate... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#loveandhate 
#ourstory

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Dear zindagi,
let's live again.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

Anuj Jain

read more
Cupid's arrow sure is efficient,
You and me simultaneously targeted. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
He smiled and my heart filled with a feeling I couldn't describe.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
To see  your smile,can run a mile
Will keep you near,love don't have fear

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Your eyes shimmering puting shame to stars Moon trying to slithering  out from clouds  to show his scars. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2linelovepoem. #worldpoetryday

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification