Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atravellingpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atravellingpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about audio technica atr 3350, buddy atra, atr ftir,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Springblossoms

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I travel through the
Dense woods of the heart 
Every season,
Sometimes I find warm canopy of love
But as I walk few miles further, 
My skin gets covered by teary snowflakes,
Sometimes I find raining tears 
And petrichor of memories 
Covering the air like a theatre!
I see some folks frozen in the past,
I see some folks cherishing spring 
In this present moment,
I see some folks swimming through the
Illusionary storms of their head for the future. 
I'm a poet, I'm a traveller. 
I travel through the lanes of emotion
And click pictures through my heart
And print them with colours of poetry.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sent words to trace his journey
He had walked outa my heart and left me
He soon walked into my mind and got lost in my thoughts
Words found him and took him home
home that welcomed him in a beautiful heart.. mine
'I did not leave you,' said  he
'I love to travel and you are the destination in my love's journey' he continued
He has now become the lost traveller found 
in my life's poetry. 
Every poem brings him home to me. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

plan a tour to detour the monotony, oh swear! pack and seal the amor, the ecstasy, oh dear! #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #atravellingpoem

read more
plan a tour to detour
the monotony, 
oh swear!

pack and seal the amor,
the ecstasy,
oh dear!

buckle ones laces over
the cacophony,
ah fear!

hills & country side river
the necessity,
I endear! plan a tour to detour
the monotony, 
oh swear!

pack and seal the amor,
the ecstasy,
oh dear!

Sakshi Jasrotia

In my journey of life 
I travel through the lanes dark & light.
The road has been up and down 
I explored through various town.
Don’t know about the destination 
All that matters is my companion & our equation  #atravellingpoem #rapidfire

Anuj Jain

The tunnel was glowing With light that blinds The speed was mindboggling And end not sight Finally I landed anon With a mighty thud Serene white light everywhere #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #atravellingpoem

read more
The tunnel was glowing
With light that blinds
The speed was mindboggling
And end not sight

Finally I landed anon
With a mighty thud
Serene white light everywhere
An eerie peace enveloped

Blankness that was perplexing
With none in sight
I was still wondering
When I felt something

He I'm sure He
Was there I'm certain
Yet that light blinded
Overpowering my fragile psyche

I tried looked downwards 
Avoiding the harsh light
Could manage to see
My body being revived

Deja Vu it was
I knew Heaven now
But they were adament
To bring me back

Was enjoying the freedom
When they revived me
I had to come
Albeit very willy-nilly The tunnel was glowing
With light that blinds
The speed was mindboggling
And end not sight

Finally I landed anon
With a mighty thud
Serene white light everywhere

Varadhan P M

read more

Best way to see places is to walk!

An easier way is to travel in a passenger train.. halt at every station..
  Board Trivandrum Jammutavi train..
Enjoy Kerala culture, language, food...;then Mangalore, Bangalore Andra Pradesh , like that for 2 full days 48 hrs 
 A rich experience is awaiting you!  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem 

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Even I not travelling 
my heart will never stay with me at home
It will travel to different places wherever it likes even to the places where humans are not present. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
An incident in our life..
that teaches a vanishing art..
but, leaves a deepest memory..
and lives with us each and every second.. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a poem that takes the reader from one place to another. #atravellingpoem 

Tabbu

read more
Is your best work ahead of you 
      Or its behind you ? 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification