Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deartrouble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deartrouble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Dear Trouble, You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. My shoulders are too worn out to carry on. #letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
 Thank you for coming in my life and making me realise how capable I am  Dear Trouble,

You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you
So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. 
My shoulders are too worn out to carry on.

#letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Sakthy RS

Dear Trouble, You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. My shoulders are too worn out to carry on. #letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Don't be double
Please be humble
Difficult to struggle
Am in bumble
Try to be settle.— % & Dear Trouble,

#letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
  I appreciate you for making me all the time tough. Dear Trouble,

JANVI BARNWAL

Dear Trouble, You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. My shoulders are too worn out to carry on. #Collab #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Can you please pack your bag and go on a vacation??

Dear Trouble,

#collab #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I have kept a special room for you
For you, as being a my regular visitor. 
If ever you don't find a place for yourself
Understand it clear, I have learnt to deal you.  Dear Trouble,

ANKAHAA

read more
You are so horrible,
in every phase you just bubble..
why are you so stable?
go, find someone capable,
who can handle your rumble...

Dear Trouble,

Varadhan P M

read more

Are you out of the PANDORA'S BOX, Or what?

You put up an innocent face like that of

Uncle Podger!
The trouble with you is you disappear in the last minute!
You don't stand up and fight..
You catch up ladies, they become a big trouble soon!  Dear Trouble,

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Give me a break to breathe. Dear Trouble,

Monisha Gopal

Dear Trouble, You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. My shoulders are too worn out to carry on. #letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You keep peeping into every situation just to barge in when the most difficult people are involved and on the worst situations possible. 
 Dear Trouble,

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Gopal

Dear Trouble, You keep falling out of my feminine pockets that have little room for you So I carry you in my breath, in my fists and in my reflection. My shoulders are too worn out to carry on. #letters #postman #postcard #deartrouble #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You keep peeping into every situation just to barge in when the most difficult people are involved and on the worst situations possible. 
 Dear Trouble,

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification