Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 16worddecemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 16worddecemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Endings signify newer beginnings. 
They leave with warmth 
in their December chill
hugging life, 
celebrating death. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Arriving with Christmas cheer, 
dying to bring closure
handing the baton
to new year.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba poetry #poem Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a phoenix from the ashes,
I'll rise from a million pieces
of my broken self. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #poetry #poem

Inthira Shini

read more
You are an artistic 
to feel the artic 
Spending with the acoustic 
in the enthusiasm climatic . Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

Anuj Jain

read more
The winter solstice
Lengthier the darkness
Misery of dourness
Yultide no solace
Janus looked forward to.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

Megha Lakhani

read more
The year is about to end soon and so is everything between us and about us.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

Varadhan P M

read more

Go away go away dear December...

Come again Another Year, Next year

2022 you are welcome!  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Last December
our farmers
Declared their dispair
Showed the World
To win
One has
To persevere #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

Haleema Thanvi

read more

December leaves again with lessons and new hopes
Let's learn lessons and pandemic time forever elopes Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

Anita Saini

read more
तुम मेरे पास हो
और
दिसम्बर की सर्द रात!
मुद्दत की बेवा, 
सुहागन हुई है रात! Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #16worddecemberpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification