Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardrkalam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardrkalam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Inthira Shini

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I should be proud to say
I am living in the state where The Missile of India was born . 
His place can never fulfill by anyone . 
There is only one sun for Earth similarly there is only one Missile man of India. Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nitesh Prajapati

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #inspriation #restzone

read more
He is not among us today 
that he has given India a 
new direction in the world of science 
with his knowledge, 
but in the name of missile men he is always in our heart.  Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #inspriation #restzone

Varadhan P M

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

There are several occasions that remind

You in some way or the other. Pranam 
to the humble and simple soul that wandered with us.

Your tolerance of Religion, faith in the Supreme, beyond Names and Forms,
is yet to be paralled.

There's not a single Individual who
despises you for any reason.
  You're living in our Hearts.  Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Your thoughts still guide us on the path of life like a father figure.  Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Sir 
Personality is
simple, great personality 
kindest person In India , and
Famous missile Man 
Of world, 

Happy Birthday. 

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more
The source of inspiration
The bundle of information
Humble is his personification
Every child say
To be next Kalam
Is my destination Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quotes baba

read more
You were very close to the each children..!!
youngsters..!!
Everyone..!!
Sir , you immersed a scientific vision in many children..!!
 And you proved that..!!
Everyone can dreamed 
of  any passion..and by believing in..and working hard for  that dream..that unseen dream can be a reality..!!
A rarest example of" DOWN TO THE EARTH HUMAN BEING"
💐💐🙏🙏💐💐🙏🙏💐💐

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quotes baba

Rishu

read more
 You are our hero, your life make us to realize that outer appearance doesn't matter that much, you make us realize that a simple and content person can do wonders, your love for books inspire us to be in love with books, you were a  scientist but after reading your biography I found you a saint have very less needs to sustain life and still do magic of making India self dependent in  defense. Your celibate life inspire us , tells us about the power of a celibate mind.
Hats off to you sir. Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
you are inspiration to me to think it from out of the box. Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine

@nikki

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . #nikkimorningquotes #BirthDay #studentsday #happyworld

read more
                              Sir,
Remembring you on your birthday 🎊 .
You are the first inspiration to me. 
My fav lines from you are
      " I'm, born with goodness, 
         I'm, born with potential, 
         I'll fly, I'll fly and I'll fly." 
                Love you sir! 💕

#Happyworld'sstudentday  Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #deardrkalam #apjabdulkalam  #YourQuoteAndMine
#nikkimorningquotes #birthday #studentsday
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification