Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AT2by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AT2by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about x=at2 y=2at find dy/dx, t2b news,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Seema Sharma

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30 #mywritingmywords

read more
कभी मुझसे पूछा है ?

मुझे अकेला छोड़ कर जब तुम आगे चले जाते हो...
अधूरी बातों को पूरा करने 
का वक्त निकालना भी तुम भूल जाते हो....
साथ की चाय जो हम दोनो पिया करते थे,
उसमें भी न्यूज पेपर की खबरों ने जगह बना ली हैं...
सब कुछ जरूरी होगया है तुम्हारे लिए...
तुम्हारे पास तो एक पल भी नही अब मेरे लिए खाली है....
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैं कैसी हूं,
मैंने खाना समय पर खाया था भी के नही, 
अब तो तुम ये भी नही कहते की प्यार करते हो तुम मुझे...
दफ्तर की files घर ले आते हो,
जरा थक गया हूं कहकर सो जाते हो,
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैंने दिन में आज कितने काम किए,
मेरे पाओ पर छाले जो हैं वो कब हुए...
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैं थकी तो नही,
आज भी जल्दी जागी मैं sunday था फिर भी देर तक सोई क्यों नही 
पूछते ना तो तुम्हें बताती मैं,
थक सी जाती हूं जिम्मेदारियों से मैं भी पर तुम्हें नही भूलती मैं...
Sunday को जल्दी जागी नही हूं कई रातों से नींद आई ही नहीं,
तुमने खैर पूछा नही और तुम्हारे बगैर तो खैर महसूस होता भी नही...
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? क्यों कहती नही मैं,
क्यों की अब तुम कुछ पूछते ही नही..... NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo).
It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. 

Writing Instructions:

Sweta

To God, It's not often that I walk up to the hill But when I do, I come back with an epiphany. "What's in a name", the hill echoed today And maybe be, as I didn't have an answer the sun too dropped down into the brown gunny #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30 #rznapowrimo_2 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod2 #wcinstrument

read more
~ HAVE YOU EVER ASKED ME ~  
To God,

It's not often that I walk up to the hill
But when I do, I come back with an epiphany.
"What's in a name", the hill echoed today
And maybe be, as I didn't have an answer
the sun too dropped down into the brown gunny

Srilatha Gugunta

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30

read more
Have you ever asked me..

when you choose ultimate choices..
the wants, and the dislikes..
and the perfect second chances..
you grab as a searchlight..

Like the stars in the morning..
yet times even the truth is tired..
to take its own stand even in laughing..
like the still pieces hired..

to connect with you..
only to refine you into a brand new..
have you ever asked me..
and thought twice what it meant to be.. NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. 

Writing Instructions:

N M

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30

read more
मैं क्या चाहती हूँ
मेरे मन में क्या भाव हैं
मैं क्यों तुम्हारी हर बात
से इत्फाक नहीं रखती हूँ
मुझे भी अपने जज्बातों
की कद्र का हक है, 
यदि मैं न माँगूँ तो क्या
तुम मुझे मेरा हक नहीं दोगे, 
नहीं दोगे तो मैं अपना हक 
छीन लूंगी|

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Writing Instructions:

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification