Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankgodforlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankgodforlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pushpa Rai...

#thankgodforlove life nojoto #nojoquote

read more
mute video

Chanchal Jaiswal

You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqsoulmate #epiphanies #Musicofheart

read more
Thank God for love
Manifested in myriad shades
Moist like the dew...but
The experience never fades
Spontaneously uplifts
Miraculously elevates
There! where you and me
Mortal we are...But what an alchem!
Of one thriving phenomenon
Two different names
Thanks for opening the golden gate
There we meet the divine soulmate
 You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqsoulmate #epiphanies #musicofheart

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That all you showered on me.. 
You are the one who laid steps in my heart n even gave all strength to face all such hard situations i had gone through.. 
Am still alive just because of you and 
your love my Kaanha Krishna.. 
You are my everything my god 💞
I can't express anymore just be with me 
forever n ever.. Kanhaiah ♥️ You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

And love to all those relished prompts of #NAPOWRIMO You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqpoetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Diving in it always amazed me
For it acquires different forms
Conceals in different expressions
Worshiped veritably unknowingly 
Stayed Invisible but always felt. 

Thank god for love
It enchanted a spell as
I sense its shell around me
Made my life a shining pearl
Able to sustained forever
Blended itself with my heart. And love to all those relished prompts of #napowrimo 
You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqpoetry 

cressy adoline

You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You inscript within us
To lead our life on
Earth meaningful!  You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine #life

Anaya Agarwal

#Quoting Alfred Lord Tennysonquotelovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all"

-- Lord  Tennyson #Quoting Alfred Lord Tennyson#quote#lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anonymous

सुबह आँख खुलते ही तेरे खयाल आते हैं दिल से उस भगवान को शुक्रिया की आहटें निकलती हैं आज का एक मौका शायद हमारे बीच की दुरियाँ मिटा दे हमें एक दूसरे के साथ घुल जाने दे आज का एक मौका हमारे रोशते को और गहरा बना दे #Morning #loveyou #uncertainty #lovewishes #thankgodforlove #paruslove

read more
सुबह आँख खुलते ही तेरे खयाल आते हैं
दिल से उस भगवान को शुक्रिया की 
आहटें निकलती हैं
आज का एक मौका शायद हमारे बीच 
की दुरियाँ मिटा दे
हमें एक दूसरे के साथ घुल जाने दे
आज का एक मौका हमारे रोशते को 
और गहरा बना दे
वरना साँसे और धड़कन कब 
चली जाए किसे पता।।
 सुबह आँख खुलते ही तेरे खयाल आते हैं
दिल से उस भगवान को शुक्रिया की 
आहटें निकलती हैं
आज का एक मौका शायद हमारे बीच 
की दुरियाँ मिटा दे
हमें एक दूसरे के साथ घुल जाने दे
आज का एक मौका हमारे रोशते को 
और गहरा बना दे

Quote.Of .My.Thought

You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And Support ❤️ You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
This is the time to succeed.
This is the time to inspire.
This is the time to think.
This is the time to work.
This is the time to befriend.
This is the time to accomplish.
This is the time to enjoy.
This is the time to adore.
This is the time to love.
This is the time to care.
This is the time to dream.
This is the time to live a great life.
 You thought NaPoWriMo is done and dusted. Here's the last poetry prompt for April. Write away an ode to love. #lovepoem #thankgodforlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vandana

कभी हम किसी चीज को बस यूं ही समझ लेते हैं बस मुफ्त का,,, कभी हॉस्पिटलों में जाओ कभी झुग्गी झोपड़ियों में सड़क के किनारे तंग हाल जीवन बिताते लोगों में,,, हम जीवन को बस यूं ही समझ लेते हैं बस ऐरा गैरा नत्थू खैरा,,,, #Happiness #thankful #liveyourlife #thankgodforlove #thankfulgod

read more
किसी ट्रक के अचानक सामने से गुजर जाने के बाद,,
किसी ऊंची लहर के निकल जाने के बाद,,

किसी पहाड़ की ऊंचाइयों से नीचे 
गहराइयों को देखने के बाद,,,

किसी मुश्किल बीमारी से जूझने के बाद,,

जो एहसास बचता है,,,
वो है जिंदगी का,,सबसे अनमोल जिंदगी,,

कितना शुक्रगुजार होता है इंसान कितनी 
चरम आनंदमय स्थिति होती है वो,,, कभी हम किसी चीज को बस यूं ही समझ लेते हैं
बस मुफ्त का,,,

कभी हॉस्पिटलों में जाओ कभी झुग्गी झोपड़ियों में सड़क के किनारे तंग हाल जीवन बिताते लोगों में,,,

हम जीवन को बस यूं ही समझ लेते हैं
बस ऐरा गैरा नत्थू खैरा,,,,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification