Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipdaytestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipdaytestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good thought for love and friendship, i love you my friends shayari, friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, funny love quotes for friends, celebrating my birthday with friends quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Dr.Barnali Mukherjee #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqspecial

read more
The awesome skill 
of playing with words 
in different languages with 
almost perfection makes you 
a much better writer every new day.
Keep writing, Keep inspiring, keep shining. 
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Dr.Barnali Mukherjee
#friendshipdaytestimonial 
#yqspecial

Rahul Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sunny Sharma #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqspecial

read more
Sunny Sharma is a wonderful person both in real and literary life. The person is packed with positivity and is an awesome writer. His quotes inspire and motivate many. I wish him love and more positivity.  Dedicating a #testimonial to Sunny Sharma

#yqspecial

Sweta

Instantaneously, my life changed; When I met a girl, my bro friend. She hails from the luminous city, Varanasi, her place so pious and pretty. A topper cum a cute science nerd, Chatting with friends like a playful bird. Bestowed with an everlasting curiosity, #testimonial #quotestitchers #friendshipdaytestimonial #qsfclub #qsfclubs1 #swet_a #swet_n_poem

read more
//An introduction of my bro friend//

Instantaneously, my life changed;
When I met a girl, my bro friend.
She hails from the luminous city,
Varanasi, her place so pious and pretty.

《Refer to caption》

Instantaneously, my life changed;
When I met a girl, my bro friend.
She hails from the luminous city,
Varanasi, her place so pious and pretty.

A topper cum a cute science nerd,
Chatting with friends like a playful bird.
Bestowed with an everlasting curiosity,

Bizz_are_ Soul

Erotica has been the topic,we commented and talked...
He writes his best eroticas and inspires me more to write...
He has been another reason, alongside with another YQ poet,who inspired me to write and learn this genre...
We have become very good friends since a few months...
Endless discussions on genres,exploring diff erotica vibes,perfections to work on,
long chats have filled up our inboxes and chatboxes...

Thanks for writing, inspiring and also poking me when I go through my Writer's block..

Happy friendship day 🎉 Dedicating a #testimonial to The desire
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqspecial 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Known him through YQ,
becoming friends in instagram,
He is a great friend...
He writes with his own emotions,
the words bear different and deepest meanings,
Always his writings leave a mark...
I wish he writes more and let all of us in YQ know more about his writings...
From strangers to being friends,
Numerous pokes to make him write,
Hope you make a comeback soon...

Happy friendship day 🎉 Dedicating a #testimonial to Shakti Singh
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqspecial 
#yourquotes 

Bizz_are_ Soul

A writer who inspires a lot,
he had been the first person I talked in YQ and did Collab.
He is writer who writes the finest,
his words have the sense of depth and 
melody that sets a great soothing and even deep feeling, whenever I happen to stop by his profile.
A prolific writer,and a good friend.
Miss your writings a lot.
Hope you will be back soon with one of your finest creations.

Happy friendship day Dedicating a #testimonial to Aniket Majumdar
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqspecial

xyz

I have used this wallpaper as a bg by seeing your love for tea.☕ Dedicating my first #testimonial to Ravinder Grewal 'Sir'. #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqbaba #yqspecial #tishiyapa

read more
I've got you three months back as a follower on yq. But you slowly started emerging like a mentor. I have learned a lot from you.  Seeing you write so well, I also get great encouragement. Be happy and keep writing always like this.
Happy friendship day 'Sir'.🎉🎈🎁🌸 I have used this wallpaper as a bg by seeing your love for tea.☕
Dedicating my first #testimonial to Ravinder Grewal 'Sir'.

#friendshipdaytestimonial #yqbaba #yqspecial #tishiyapa

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Dedicating a #testimonial to KirubhA #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqspecial #yqbaba

read more
One and only yq friend that comes to my mind. Happy Friendship Day ☕☕ Dedicating a #testimonial to KirubhA 

#yqspecial #yqbaba

Writer Jiया

Dedicating a #testimonial to Quote Stitchers‎‎ #friendshipdaytestimonial _ I'm really blessed to get one more page after my one favourite page. Your opening lines for quote are catchy enough to let my smut after work to scribble over such ideas. I can write much but when silence speaks the volume of every word quietens. _ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove

read more
The first encounter is 
Always a punch of new tinge
Dissolved in cocktail of life.
The QUOTE STITCHERS 
Are like the needle 
And thread who demand
My skills to stitch my
Thoughts over fabric of 
YOURQUOTE.

Dedicating a #testimonial to Quote Stitchers‎‎
_
I'm really blessed to get one more page after my one favourite page.
Your opening lines for quote are catchy enough to let my smut after work to scribble over such ideas. I can write much but when silence speaks the volume of every word quietens. 
_
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove

The Dream Doodler

Dear di, I was plotting for quite a long time to write you something. But I was quite confused about the best day to present you something which will be have a novice touch but will have some commitments from heart. Today I got the chance! Now, I had never ever in my life chalked my feelings out, before those over thoughts started coming and I stepped in this world of yq. I knew only two or three friends of mine here and had no guide to hold me to the way of light to write well. I was longing #yqbaba #FriendshipDay #testimonial #quotestitchers #friendshipdaytestimonial #qsfclub #qsfclubs3 #tdd_testimonials

read more
To my fairy Dear di,

I was plotting for quite a long time to write you something. But I was quite confused about  the best day to present you something which will be have a novice touch but will have some commitments from heart. Today I got the chance!

Now, I had never ever in my life chalked my feelings out, before those over thoughts started coming and I stepped in this world of yq. I knew only two or three friends of mine here and had no guide to hold me to the way of light to write well. I was longing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification