Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mywordshadwings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mywordshadwings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mywords firefox extension, mywords firefox, mywords-angol nyelvtan, myword birlasoft.com, mywo,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #WhatIf #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They would fly to you each day.. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

#mywordshadwings #yqmuse #muses #whatif #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #WhatIf #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they would carry your words and settle wordlessly in space, giving your words space to voice themselves and giving voice to a shared intimacy in space.. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

Chitra Iyer

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I would happily watch them fly away. I'm sure they'd come to meet me when I feel alone and restless to take my melancholy far away from me and return with the scent of happiness to cheer me up once again.
If only my wings had words, if only.. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

#mywordshadwings #yqmuse #muses #collab #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #WhatIf #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then it would have gone to everywhere without stopping. There will  no limit and it can reach everyone. No one can bind it, it would have been free. it will raises high so that everyone can hear it. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

#mywordshadwings #yqmuse #muses #whatif #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
every word would have reached you.
Where would you have keep all my words
hidden from your world?  If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
they would travel to you ♥️ If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

Nitesh Prajapati

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #WhatIf #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry

read more
I would have taken them to the smallest corner of the world.  If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

#yqdidi #hindipoetry

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
it would take flight
into the hearts of the unkind
resuscitate them to be kind
Brush away evil thoughts
gathered in minds

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

Ashish Mishra

read more

So they would fly,
in the open sky. 
If my words had wings,
So you wouldn't be sad today. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

Chidanand Mayachari

If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. #mywordshadwings #yqmuse #Muses #WhatIf #august3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
My poems would migrated away. If my words had wings, they'd hover over you all the time, reminding the truth you ignore all the time. 

#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification