Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ekgulnaar_lovequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ekgulnaar_lovequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lovequotes instagram, www lovequotes com images, www lovequotes com, lovequotes.com images, lovequotes.vip reviews,

• 74 Followers
  • 3103 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

꧁प्यारा शायर ~SKR꧂

💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐नमस्कार ! साथियों Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ । 💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें .... (2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी) 💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQBhaiJaan #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #हसरत_ए_दिल

read more
दिल में उठी तूफ़ान _तुम हो,यादोकी दूर टूटी_
उसकी वजह तुम हो,मेरे जिंदगी की खाता_तुम हो ! 💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please.
💐नमस्कार ! साथियों 
Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ ।

💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें ....
(2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी)

💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper

Upen Patel

વાત વિચારોની હશે તો કદાચ જુદા હોઈશું,
પણ દિલની હશે તો બંને એક જ હોઇશું. #love #lovequotes #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmotabhai #yqquotes #bestyqhindiquotes

Pushkar Sahu

💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐नमस्कार ! साथियों Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ । 💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें .... (2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी) 💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQBhaiJaan #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #वादियाँ_गुलनार

read more
इन फिज़ाओ और वादियों सा खूबसूरत
तेरा मेरा प्यार हैं.
तेरी आँखों में बसा मेरा संसार हैं  💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please.
💐नमस्कार ! साथियों 
Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ ।

💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें ....
(2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी)

💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper

Chitra Iyer

💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
How can I miss
the season of love
that so warmly
awakens me 
with it's colours
as I cradle you
in my arms and
watch you glow
in the wetness
of love's rain? 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page 
of passion Tanha Raatein .

💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of 
our lonely nights boldly..

💐Collaboration are requested on the 
Bg with

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR... 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
My words shall
do the honours
and lay you bare..
Will you let them
show how much
I care? ❤Collab with GulnaaR...
💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page 

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR.. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
My love asks
for nothing.
It simply sets
you free like
the Sun and
complies with
every wish of
yours, like the
gracious moon. ❤Collab with GulnaaR..

Chitra Iyer

💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
Will you be
my sunshine
and let my
raindrops
glisten? I
shall bask
in your
Sunlight

Bg with

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
His passion is her alluring attire
His love is her sweet nectar
His presence sets her love afire ❤Collab with GulnaaR 

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
My love is more 
than mere feelings
It is my breath, 
my heartbeat
It breathes you
beats for you ❤Collab with GulnaaR 

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR... 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
From his eyes
sparks flew
Like arrows
If the arrows
of cupid can
hurt, then let
me bleed love ❤Collab with GulnaaR...