Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ReasonsILive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ReasonsILive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reasons why i love you quotes, 60 reasons why i love you dad, 21 reasons why i love you, reasons why i am interested in this job, reasons why i love you,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." I recommend you to watch it because today is World Suicide Prevention Day. The poem makes you realize you don't need the perfect reason to be alive. "And yes suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem You know that #Loneliness #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lonewolf #reasontolive #ReasonsILive

read more
To prove myself right for all who think me wrong On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

I recommend you to watch it because today is World Suicide Prevention Day. 

The poem makes you realize you don't need the perfect reason to be alive. 

"And yes suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
You know that

Dipa Rani G.

World Suicide Prevention Day. #ReasonsILive #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine YourQuote Baba

read more
Why I chose to live? Curiosity basically.What will happen next?! Would it be worse or going better? Uncertainty pushes me to walk and explore the life little more. Death is easy, anytime I can summon it. And it will ends everything. This feeling, sensation, my entire world will be gone for me as I m for them. But life, it  puzzles me, challenges me and makes me to live another day.  World Suicide Prevention Day.

#reasonsilive
#collabchallenge  #yourquoteandmine
  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." I recommend you to watch it because today is World Suicide Prevention Day. The poem makes you realize you don't need the perfect reason to be alive. "And yes suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem You know that #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #ReasonsILive

read more
•Your life is precious.
•You're precious to your parents.
•Think why you lived this far. On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

Upendar M

On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." I recommend you to watch it because today is World Suicide Prevention Day. The poem makes you realize you don't need the perfect reason to be alive. "And yes suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem You know that #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqkavi #ReasonsILive #kritikqoutes

read more
coz it's beautiful.....
and  'U'  are the only person who can make it more beautiful✌..... On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

ABHISHEK SWASTIK

On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." I recommend you to watch it because today is World Suicide Prevention Day. The poem makes you realize you don't need the perfect reason to be alive. "And yes suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem You know that #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #ReasonsILive

read more
Helper of Creations On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

sanjana

read more
To love and be loved! On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

Rumu Banerjee

People love and appreciate my writings...

I don't understand who to thank!

THEM or YOU?

🙂🙂🙂

#yqbaba #reasonsilive
#lovequote  #you
#whenmypenspeaks
#hiddenfeelings

Abhishek Asthana

read more
Helper of Creations On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

Juhi Grover

read more
God given everyone reasons to live,
But human beings don't understand,
Know only when life completely alive,
Can search reasons if on challenged. On YouTube there's a Spoken Word poem by Hannah Dains, "Don't kill yourself today." 

You know that

Sourajita D

"You have still got to live to prove that your first love that he was not your true love!" #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes #yqtales #quotestagram #firstlove #reasonsilive #collab Picture Credit Pixabay
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification