Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DND12wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DND12wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Keeping caste & religion aside, today what happened with the mother elephant, was it humanity ? Those who aren't even sympathetic towards voiceless animals , how will they be sympathetic towards the other humans ? F**king humanity !!!😑😡😡😠😠 Let's raise a voice for the voiceless also !! #voiceforvoiceless #dndteamfraternity #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #DND12wordpoem #voiceofcare #eccedentesiasthb

read more
When humans can't even understand their responsibilities towards the voiceless, 
How will they understand each other?  Keeping caste & religion aside,  today what happened with the mother elephant,  was it humanity ?
Those who aren't even sympathetic towards voiceless animals , how will they be sympathetic towards the other humans ?
F**king humanity !!!😑😡😡😠😠
Let's raise a voice for the voiceless also !!

#voiceforvoiceless

#dndteamfraternity

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Write down a #12wordpoem on the theme #environment on the above background. ☘️ Make sure you write in the highlighted area. #yqbaba #poem #conservation #DND12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
I am a broken seed
Yes now i am dual role

(Couple of saplings from broken seed)  Write down a #12wordpoem on the theme #environment on the above background. ☘️

Make sure you write in the highlighted area.

#yqbaba #poem #conservation #dnd12wordpoem        #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Aamir Qais AnZar

Though as per hashtag Conservation, I should have wrote "Planting One Tulsi Plant 🌿🌿around Ensures our contribution in saving The environment." But still I preferred to put this because.. I firmly believe we, Citizens of India, will come back strong with Communal Harmony.. come what may these politicians try to feed out minds with. Write down a #12wordpoem on the theme #environment on the above background. Make sure you write in the highlighted area. #conservation #पाबंदी #हिंग्लिश #EnlightenAQUA #यादरखो #DND12wordpoem

read more
Politicians May Create the
Environment of Differences 
but Mushqil Waqt Commando Sakht Though as per hashtag Conservation, I should have wrote "Planting One Tulsi Plant 🌿🌿around Ensures our contribution in saving The environment."

But still I preferred to put this because.. I firmly believe we, Citizens of India, will come back strong with Communal Harmony.. come what may these politicians try to feed out minds with.

Write down a #12wordpoem on the theme #Environment on the above background.

Make sure you write in the highlighted area.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification