Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kitchenstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kitchenstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best eyeshadow kit in india with price, makeup kit list name with pictures, kitchen scales with weights 10, how to use ads makeup kit in hindi, how to use pregnancy kit in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #chitstory #kitchenstory #yostowrimo Two months to go for my tenth exams and dad suffered a severe brain stroke. A surgery was advised and we had to borrow heavily to pay for it. Dad was in coma and bills were mounting. Mom had been working as a part-time cook in five homes. After a month of attending to dad, she told her employers that i would be doubling up for her. Well, only one month for my exams and i had to work in five homes. Cooking wasn't an issue but what about #mykitchenstory

read more
A story that's set in the kitchen #yqbaba #shortstory #chitstory #kitchenstory #yostowrimo 

Two months to go for my tenth exams and dad suffered a severe brain stroke. A surgery was advised and we had to borrow heavily to pay for it. Dad was in coma and bills were mounting. Mom had been working as a part-time cook in five homes. After a month of attending to dad, she told her employers that i would be doubling up for her. Well, only one  month for my exams and i had to work in five homes. Cooking wasn't an issue but what about

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba#kitchenstory#yqbabasecretletters And I hate cooking, somehow I always associated it with a specific gender. Especially in Indian Society it has to be the woman who is constantly burdened with this tedious task of cooking and feeding the whole family. All this in inspite of the various other challenges she may take on at par with the male members in the family. Fortunately I have been blessed with great parents who focused on my education rather than other skills required for the marri

read more
I hate cooking,
coz I resent the concept of it being gender specific...
 #yqbaba#kitchenstory#yqbabasecretletters

And I hate cooking, somehow I always associated it with a specific gender. 
Especially in Indian Society it has to be the woman who is constantly burdened with this tedious task of cooking and feeding the whole family.
All this in inspite of  the various other challenges she may take on at par with the male members in the family.
Fortunately I have been blessed with great parents who focused on my education rather than other skills required for the marri

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Just some fun during the critical situation. A poem on the most important ingredient in the kitchen. Picture credit: Google #yourquote #yqbaba #kitchenstory #aestheticthoughts #restzone #yourquotebaba #instawriters

read more

THE PINCH OF TASTE
कर देती हो तुम सारा मज़ा ही किड़कीड़ा।
You bring a lip-smacking taste to every dish,
You are a must- be it veg, meat or fish.
The cheapest ingredient in the kitchen,
Yet, every dish is incomplete until it's given.
चाहे हो टाटा, निरमा या अन्नपूर्णा,
हर रूप में हैं यह स्वच्छ और सम्पूर्णा।
Here's presenting the special ingredient-
Without which every recipe would come to a halt.
Let's introduce it-
It's none other than a pinch of salt.

Just some fun during the critical situation. 
A poem on the most important ingredient in the kitchen.
Picture credit: Google
#yourquote #yqbaba #kitchenstory #aestheticthoughts #restzone #yourquotebaba #instawriters

Ankit

It all started with awkward tastes, burnt hands, bleeding thumbs, blackened utensils, and adaptations accepted by me, staying far away from my parents and cooking my life alone and turning out to be the best chef in family ! #KitchenStory #yqbaba

Vibha Katare

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Cockroach #kitchenstory

read more
Guess who is crawling on the wall..
who is creeping in your hall..
Guess who is hiding under the carpet..
Who is dancing on cup plate..
Guess who is this stinky creature..
Who is seen at night everywhere..
Oh cockroach.. go away !!! This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#cockroach #kitchenstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification