Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearyellowlies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearyellowlies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vibha Katare

"Everybody’s heard of white lies — harmless social fictions intended to enable us to all get along without killing each other — but did you know there are other colours of lie? ‘Yellow lies’ are those told out of embarrassment, shame or cowardice, to cover up a failing; ‘my laptop crashed and deleted that report I said I’d definitely have finished by today’. ‘Blue lies’ are the opposite, lies downplaying your achievements, told from modesty (‘oh, the report’s nothing special, Cathy wrote most o #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #yqparentnaama #dearyellowlies

read more
Rewinding you in cronical order most recent to the oldest. You have been part of my daily life in form of different emojis. The cute yellow emojis travelling from one chat window to the other are very good keeper of lies. When  it is too difficult to use the words , yellow liers come in picture faking the sweetness, hiding the sadness, bitterness or sometimes ambiguous enough to leave the reciepnt puzzled. 
Few years back, the false cell phone ring and false contact saved as Mom used to be yellow lier.
Before that it was the medical prescription to get the attendance or earning the assignment points in college lab but those were the mixture of red and yellow both.
Childhood yellow lies used to carry more guilt than ever along with fear of parents , teachers and sometimes the God too. However, those were not even lies. Bunking a class, not doing doing the homework or chit-chat with friends were reasons of yellow lies. Innocent face always helped the yellow lies to perform their duties well.
Dear yellow liers ! my memory lasts friendship with you here. I know , you will be there forever in different forms. 

Your besties always !   
"Everybody’s heard of white lies — harmless social fictions intended to enable us to all get along without killing each other — but did you know there are other colours of lie? ‘Yellow lies’ are those told out of embarrassment, shame or cowardice, to cover up a failing; ‘my laptop crashed and deleted that report I said I’d definitely have finished by today’. ‘Blue lies’ are the opposite, lies downplaying your achievements, told from modesty (‘oh, the report’s nothing special, Cathy wrote most o

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification