Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 11wordfoodpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 11wordfoodpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Nalini Rupam

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Earlier it was just about taste, now it’s just about health. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #loveforfood life

read more
Thin even slices
Sprinkled with spices
My mother fries
My favourite, Potato fries! 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #loveforfood #life

Divya Kulkarni

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Panipuri, idli-dosa and ice cream 
I wait for them till sun sits.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Food is infinite Wonder,
Invented by Unknown 
Taking all the blessings... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
I love food, hot and spicy! 
But hate when it's icy!

Madhu Jain

read more
Bread grilled with 
capsicum and onion 
 with green chutney 
And butter😋

Poonam Suyal

read more
Soul soothing mouth watering delicacies bringing heavenly sensations in taste buds Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I'm a connoisseur of good food
Know what's biryani what's pilaf. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Where to begin,
Where to end,
When the 
Main Course's
Desserts Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordfoodpoem using your favorite food items.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

read more
Panipuri, idli-dosa and ice cream 
I wait for them till sun sits.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification