Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmallurement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmallurement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, allu arjun sneha love story,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Atishay jain

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ ALLUREMENT #mnmallurement #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine #imaginary_partner Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Hug you tight, with an art
As my hand rubs your thighs
Other in your upper part
Hold your soft, kissing your neck
Hand slip in, to make you wet
Chew your ears, bite your lips
While playing with my finger tips
To slip inside, while rubbing out
Pinching nips as they stand proud
Tongue in your mouth, spread your lips
Playing your insides, with both the tips Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ ALLUREMENT

#mnmallurement #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine #imaginary_partner
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Aman Verma

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ ALLUREMENT #mnmallurement #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Your eyes have allured me towards you for I can see the heaven in them.
The way you look at me with those seductive eyes, tempts me to drown in them.
Your seductive way of biting lips makes my hormones climb high and it becomes difficult for me to control.
All I want is to strip you off and kiss all your body to my heart's core and enjoy the taste of your skin.
As I raise your legs and thrust you inside, you quiver with pleasure and kiss me hard. You try to match my strokes and scratch me hard to excite me so that I can thrust you hard and deep. As we reach to our peaks, I lie down on you panting but happy from inside because I made love to you till my heart's core. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ ALLUREMENT

#mnmallurement #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification