Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpAexploreyour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpAexploreyour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, pnpa in banking, pnpa stands for, alberta pnp draw 2020,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aman Verma

Exploring you when you are stripped, tied, and all your manhood demanding attention, is something I lust over, every night, #yqbaba #erotica #painnpleasure #findmelexi #pnpAexploreyour

read more
in the darkest of the 
nights is the dream which 
comes across my mind 
every time. The aroma 
of the sweat running through 
your body, entices my vulnerable 
heart more to make you writhe 
in pleasure and make you moan. 
Your smooth talks makes me think 
I should reach your core, so that you 
gasp for air, 
for the pleasure you are feeling 
is beyond your control. 
I feel gratified watching your 
wilderness and you begin to 
jump on my pole, 
watching you biting your lips 
and playing with your hair, 
makes me crave for you more 
and as the moments come to end, 
you make me sore but 
I enjoyed all this time, 
to my heart's core. Exploring you
when you are
stripped, tied,
and all your manhood
demanding attention, 
is something
I lust over,
every night,

Aman Verma

Exploring you when you are stripped, tied, and all your manhood demanding attention, is something I lust over, every night, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #findmelexi #pnpAexploreyour

read more
in the chilness of night is what I like.
Tonight I will make your heart palpitate as we are going to try something different tonight. 
I tie your hands and legs to the corner of bed, so that you can’t run away. I kiss you slowly so that your curves sway.
I lick your body's sweat and that makes you mad and you plead for more. I bite your breasts and maul them hard, making you scream in pleasure you want.
Today I have a surprise, as I have with me some ice, I put ice in my mouth and kiss your whole body, the sensation of this is heavenly.
You are dripping sweat, as I feel you are wet and suddenly stiffen and spill, that's the pleasure I wanted to give. Exploring you
when you are
stripped, tied,
and all your manhood
demanding attention, 
is something
I lust over,
every night,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification