Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpAtucked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpAtucked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, pnpa in banking, pnpa stands for, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aman Verma

Tucked in each other's sweat we were born again with limbs positioned in between folds and spaces. Your tongue like a paper wipe has cleansed my skin, dirtied it all over again and before I could open my eyes #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAtucked

read more
we began panting hard, 
for we lost the count of time 
when we began.
From kisses to licking, our journey 
began to gel.
The moaning from your lips to 
rhythmic grunts I did, trickling 
of sweat from our anatomy begin.
As the journey comes to an end, 
you say let's do it again  Tucked in each other's sweat
we were born again
with limbs positioned
in between folds and spaces.
Your tongue like a paper wipe
has cleansed my skin,
dirtied it all over again and
before I could open my eyes

Aman Verma

Tucked in each other's sweat we were born again with limbs positioned in between folds and spaces. Your tongue like a paper wipe has cleansed my skin, dirtied it all over again and before I could open my eyes #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAtucked

read more
we lie on bed panting, for we have been copulating each other for hours. 
It all started with a sensual kiss on lips which later turned steamy as we started biting each other's lips. The aroma of your sweat made me mad, for I lost the control over self and started being wild with you.
You were moaning loud and whimpering in pleasure probing me to go for more, scratching me to excite me more. You loved the hickey which I gave and ask me to ride you hard and fast, for you were screaming my name and asking me to go deep.
When we are close to our peaks, you ask me to spill deep in you and you arch your back and release. You put my head on your chest and caress my hair to make tender love to me for the time. Tucked in each other's sweat
we were born again
with limbs positioned
in between folds and spaces.
Your tongue like a paper wipe
has cleansed my skin,
dirtied it all over again and
before I could open my eyes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification