Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mygallery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mygallery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myg alappuzha, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, happy mothers day to you all, all my friends lyrics, at all meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Manjula Murali

ಕಣ್ಣುಗುಡ್ಡೆಯಿಲ್ಲದೆ 
ಬಾಯಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹಲ್ಲಿಲ್ಲದೆ
ಎಲುಬುಗಳು ಕಂಡರೂ
ಪರವಾಗಿಲ್ಲ 
ನೀನಿರದೇ ಬಾಳಿನಲ್ಲಿ 
ಒಂದಿನವೂ ಕಳೆಯುವುದು
ಕಷ್ಟ ನನಗೆ  #mygallery #yqquotes #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali

Manjula Murali

ನಿನ್ನ ಎದೆ ಬಡಿತದೊಂದಿಗೆ 
ನನ್ನೂಸಿರು ಬಂಧಿಯಾಗ 
ಬಯಸಿದೆ
ಕಣ್ಮನವು ನಿನ್ನ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
ಮಿಂದ ಘಳಿಗೆಯ 
ನಿನ್ನಾಸರೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸೆರೆಯಾಗ 
ಬಯಸಿದೆ #mygallery #yqquotes #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali

Manjula Murali

#pic #mygallery #yqquotes #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali ಪಟ ತೆಗದಿದ್ದು ನಾನೆ....ಅದಿಕ್ಕೆ ಬರಹವನ್ನು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದು ನಾನೇ 😍😍😍😃😃😃😊😆😆

read more
ತಿಳಿ ನೀಲಿ ಬಾನಲ್ಲಿ 
ಬೆಳ್ಳನೆಯ ಬೆಳಕು ಚೆಲ್ಲುವ 
ದೀಪದ ಬೆಳಕಿನಲ್ಲೂ ನಿನ್ನನ್ನೇ
ಕಾಣುವ ಹಂಬಲವೇಕೊ
ಈ ಹುಚ್ಚು ಮನಸ್ಸಿಗೆ #pic #mygallery #yqquotes #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali
ಪಟ ತೆಗದಿದ್ದು ನಾನೆ....ಅದಿಕ್ಕೆ ಬರಹವನ್ನು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದು ನಾನೇ     
😍😍😍😃😃😃😊😆😆

Manjula Murali

ಓಂ ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರುಭ್ಯೋನಮಃ

ನನ್ನೊಳು ನೀನಾಗಿ ಗುರುವೇ
ಭಕ್ತಿಯ ಪರವಶವಾಗಿಸಿದೆ
ನಿನ್ನಯ ಪಾದ ಸೇವೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
ಅಧೀನಾಳಾಗಿಸಿಕೋ
ಸಂತೋಷದ ಘಳಿಗೆಯಲ್ಲೂ
ನಿನ್ನ ನಾಮವ ಬಿಡದಂತೆ 
ಜಪಿಸುವ ಇಚ್ಛೆ ಮನಸಿಗೇತಕೊ
ನೀ ಸದಾ ಕೈ ಬಿಡದೆ 
ಜೊತೆಯಿರುವ 
ಅನುಭೂತಿಯ ಈ ಜನ್ಮಕ್ಕೆ
ಪ್ರಸಾದಿಸು

#mygallery #yqkannada #yqquotes #yqjogi #saibabaquotes #guru purnima blessings

Ekta Gour

जय महालक्ष्मी जय महालक्ष्मी 
तेरी आरती करके घर मे आती सुख शांती
 #महाराष्ट्र #त्योहार #yqhindi #yqdidi  
#picture #mygallery

Ashay Choudhary

🤗. . . #mygallery #MyCnC Clicks & Canvas Writosphere- TheScribbleZone #yqbaba #Nature#greenery#afterrain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Âđâm ❤ Êvê Thank you my green... 🤗 #Ashay

read more
You know...
You gave me life
Every day...
Forever..
And ever after
Even when you had
 Your last petal  🤗.

#mygallery #mycnc Clicks & Canvas Writosphere- TheScribbleZone #yqbaba #nature#greenery#afterrain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Âđâm ❤ Êvê
Thank you my green...
🤗 #ashay

Aman Verma

As Miss Nancy begin showing us the myth via the medium of film through generator, I was managing to look her through the corner of my eyes, because she was the hottest property of our college. But today she was looking a bit different, a bit outrageous as the movie was going forward. I was kind of enjoying the movie because I was spared from the boring lecture. The movie was about why the war started between Vampires- who were considered as masters and werewolves- who were their slaves and gu #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #mygallery

read more
Unearthly tale of the full-of-the-moon.

"Today we will discuss about the cause of the war between vampires and werewolves".
As Miss Nancy, made this announcement all of us jumped in joy and were ecstatic, except her, sitting perplexed with her hazel colored eyes not moving at all, with a grim expression on her face.

(Read full in caption) As Miss Nancy begin showing us the myth via the medium of film through generator, I was managing to look her through the corner of my eyes, because she was the hottest property of our college. 
But today she was looking a bit different, a bit outrageous as the movie was going forward. 

I was kind of enjoying the movie because I was spared from the boring lecture. The movie was about why the war started between Vampires- who were considered as masters and werewolves- who were their slaves and gu

Aman Verma

#mygallery sabko mahashivratri ki hardik shubhkamnayein. Har har Mahadev ❤❤

read more
जिसके आगे नतमस्तक है सारा संसार, वह है मेरे अराध्य भोलेनाथ।
जिसने संसार को प्रेम की परिभाषा से परिचित कराया, वह है जगत पिता शिव शंकर। 
समाया था जिसने गंगा के को अपनी जटाओं में, वह है गंगाधर महादेव। 
अहंकार को नष्ट करने हेतु धारण किया जिसने रूद्र वीरभद्र अवतार, वह है मेरे अराध्य भोलेनाथ।
सदैव संसार के उद्धार हेतु जो करे सदैव विचार, वह है जगत पिता भोलेनाथ। #mygallery sabko mahashivratri ki hardik shubhkamnayein. Har har Mahadev ❤❤

Aman Verma

#mygallery Jasmine Sharma Roobi Khandelwal Sakshi Maan 👑Sweet कन्या 👑 Iana 🦋💖 sb mil baat ke kha lo😂

read more
Lo ji kha lo sb 😅😅 #mygallery 
Jasmine Sharma Roobi Khandelwal Sakshi Maan  👑Sweet कन्या 👑 Iana 🦋💖 sb mil baat ke kha lo😂

Aman Verma

#mygallery done Iana 🦋💖 . And future mei koi bhi aapko aise baat krne ki koshish kre ussi wqt mention kr dena aap mjhe, usko mai btata phirr. Bchon se baat krne ki tameez main sikhata usse😤😤😤😤😤😤

read more
Reported his account also and future mei koi bhi aisa kch bla, post mei mention krna ussi second, he'll get to know with who's friend he was trying to mess with. F.........g bastard #mygallery done Iana 🦋💖 . And future mei koi bhi aapko aise baat krne ki koshish kre ussi wqt mention kr dena aap mjhe, usko mai btata phirr. Bchon se baat krne ki tameez main sikhata usse😤😤😤😤😤😤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification