Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aboutyoupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aboutyoupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bengali poem abou love and forgive, abou ben adhem poem in hindi, malayalam poem lyrics abou rain connected to love, abou ben adhem poem, abou ben adhem poem question answers class 7,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

This poem is about you, about the little things that you do. Things such as carving a smile, from the stress which dwells within you. Sowing the seeds of felicity on a land not so fertile. Running away from mankind to weed out the toxicity. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #aboutyoupoem

read more
                      carving a smile, 
from the stress which dwells within you. 
Sowing the seeds of felicity
on a land not so fertile. 
Running away from mankind
to weed out the toxicity. 

(Full piece in caption)  This poem is about you, 
about the little things that you do. 
Things such as carving a smile, 
from the stress which dwells within you. 
Sowing the seeds of felicity
on a land not so fertile. 
Running away from mankind
to weed out the toxicity.

Satish Chandra

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Syncing with the thoughts in mind
Dancing on the beats of heart
Walking on the path of love
Sleeping in the arms of life.

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine
#sattymuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How you feel
How you think
How you express Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

doing simple things:
Simple things only
Please everyone.
I teach , coach and help
I throw a Smile get it back
Iam happy because you are Happy 😁 Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
Illuminating other's path,
for they can see and remove all hurdles 
from their journey of life.

Inspiring other's mind,
for they can feel special and unique 
like all others. 

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Vidhi Vishwas

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #democratesanddessenters #quotestitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                        my deep wounds 
which you sew,
You always try to create a music out of us which is purely new,
I have never seen someone working so hard to convert my fake smile into true...  Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #democratesanddessenters #quotestitchers

Samaya's Words

read more
instantly holding my hand whenever we cross the roads, like it's a reflex you can't control.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
how much you love me
that currently you call me 
“Prakriti” of my life Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
Smile your sunny smile to beat the blues 
Keep your cool through your blown fuse
Loving supportive presence for your family
Small thoughtful gestures making all happy

Aruna Menon

read more
Always saying what I want to hear 
Being ready to wipe every tear
Smiling through the storms in life
Joking your way through every strife Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification