Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dndagainstchildlabour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dndagainstchildlabour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sweta

OPEN TO ALL For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 2. ☺️ The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #voiceofcare #Dndagainstchildlabour #dndteamliberty

read more
On behalf of humanity, let's take an oath 
▪︎Never tolerate any view of harassment of children.
▪︎To donate your books to the children who can't afford. 
▪︎Not to encourage children to work; in your house or your neighbourhood.
▪︎Helping the children of slums to be literate by organizing campaigns or programmes in individual level.
▪︎ To preach the cons of child-labour through various means. OPEN TO ALL

For the participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the final prompt of Day 2. ☺️

The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security.

Hansika Bansal

OPEN TO ALL For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 2. ☺️ The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #voiceofcare #Dndagainstchildlabour #dndteamfraternity #eccedentesiasthb

read more
I , hereby , pledge that I will never ever keep quiet when I will see such plight of a child. 
And also I pledge that in my entire life, I will provide at least one such child , a life which he truly deserves.

- Hansika  OPEN TO ALL

The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security.

marmalade ツ

OPEN TO ALL For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 2. ☺️ The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security. #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #voiceofcare #Dndagainstchildlabour #scarlet_soul

read more
I hereby pledge to not appoint or employ any underage child to do labour and I admit that I have no right to snatch the glory & smiles of small children. I pledge not to give the burden of labour on tiny palms for alms myself & encouraging others also to do the same. I pledge to the inner soul in me, which knows that I can't lie to myself, if I see anyone employing small kids for work, I'm bound to not let that happen. I pledge for the welfare of kids, the innocent souls, who are in the age of playing & enjoying but aren't allowed or better to say, afforded to go to school or lead life in hygienic conditions without working for a few alms...
 OPEN TO ALL

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 2. ☺️ The industrialisation we take pride in, the amount of production that we measure a country's growth with, they are built on 'cheap labour'. That's what we call them. Getting work done at cheap prices and still managing to earn profits based on snatched dreams. Labour, cheap enough to buy innocent smiles and deprive children of a sense of security. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #Dndagainstchildlabour

read more
I pledge
-To uphold the dignity of humanism at   
 all times.
-To stand up for justice and raise my voice against child labor.
- To support child education and rights.
-To respect for the equal rights 
 of girls and boys.
-To stand up for ending 
 child labor.
 OPEN TO ALL

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification