Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jwalant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jwalant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jwala meaning in urdu, jwala in english, ae jyoti roop jwala maa hindi lyrics, jai jwala maa, jai jwala maa 1900,

• 27 Followers
  • 148 Stories

kumaarkikalamse

#Kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant life #musingtime Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
Through silence I learnt
to convert feelings into thoughts  #kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab 
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers
#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant #life #musingtime 
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers 
Collaborating with Jwalant 
Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

kumaarkikalamse

Happy Ending. Your hug gave me everything which I had lost. Now I am happy. My soul is also satisfied. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant love #midnightthoughts #kumaarenglishcollab Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
Our hug enhanced relief. 
Soul lost pain.  Happy Ending. Your hug gave me everything which I had lost. Now I am happy. My soul is also satisfied. 

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant #love #midnightthoughts #kumaarenglishcollab 

kumaarkikalamse

#YourQuoteAndMine #jwalant #Kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab Collaborating with Shreya Rathi Collaborating with Manuella H. Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
Well, sometimes,
closed eyes speak twice.   #YourQuoteAndMine #jwalant #kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab
Collaborating with Shreya Rathi
Collaborating with Manuella H. 

kumaarkikalamse

I just love to Collab with these two awesome writers. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant love #midnightthoughts #kumaarenglishcollab Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
when think
i focus you
i ignore me

when write
i ink you
i bleed me  I just love to Collab with these two awesome writers. 

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant #love #midnightthoughts #kumaarenglishcollab 

kumaarkikalamse

#Kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab #yqbaba #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #jwalant love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with Manuella H. Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
It's really good
to live you
and find strength
in the relationship
on your shoulders.  #kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab 
#yqbaba #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #jwalant #love   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts
Collaborating with Manuella H.  

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzyouareabookthat #jwalant

read more
You are a poem that
I compose to hold me Hello Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳
#chitscollab

dharkanein

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwhilehidingsomepain is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Words come out but tongue wobbles
We breathe but heart skips a beat. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwhilehidingsomepain is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant #life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic2158 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He is not a gate crasher
But he sneaks into my dreams  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic2158 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #jwalant #life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Harish K B

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on our #rzpartners and add your thoughts to our #rzeng4collab102 Check out our pinned post 🎊 #yqrestzone #restzone #jwalant #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When two lost souls 
find each other Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on our #rzpartners and add your thoughts to our #rzeng4collab102

Check out our pinned post 🎊

#yqrestzone #restzone #jwalant #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

RAHUL VERMA

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #loveisthatneed • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #jwalant

read more
Love is boots up drink 
Of two pure heart 
When they are making
Covalent bond 
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #loveisthatneed
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home