Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best randomquotesfromswati Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best randomquotesfromswati Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dream life of rand mcnally, took the ball and ran with it, mara gaya bhai ran mein zainab jaye kaha lyrics, getting a train ran on you 10, random click pic quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 299 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Random quotes Swati

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linefriendshippoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #friendshipsareunique #friendshipsareuniqueinworld #ilovemyuniquefriends #friendsforever

read more
The best companion I can ever get in the life, 
All thanks to him above, I met you. 
And now, You become my precious treasure, whom I love more than my life.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linefriendshippoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#randomquotesfromswati 
#friendshipsareunique
#friendshipsareuniqueinworld
#ilovemyuniquefriends

Random quotes Swati

Good morning. Happy Friendship Day. Collab and talk about real friends. #FreshThoughts #realfriendsare #FriendshipDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati

read more
those who didn't 
left you 
even after your 
babbling. Good morning. Happy Friendship Day. Collab and talk about real friends. #freshthoughts #realfriendsare #friendshipday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati

Random quotes Swati

Good morning. Happy Friendship Day. Collab and talk about real friends. #FreshThoughts #realfriendsare #FriendshipDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati

read more
Real friends are
the one, who says 
it's okay, we can do better next year
when you get a zero in exam 
and also tells you that 
you' re a topper from the last 
and are their hero.
And when you are sad,  
they sympathise you and give 
the shitty ideas that are 
impractical in life, 
but make you laugh again 
and overcome the sorrow.
When they need your things , 
they just take it, 
there no such word 
exists for them 
like 'to borrow'.
And sometimes when you are 
too much proud of yourself, 
then they can bring 
you to reality 
by showing the mirror. 
But you can see their love, 
when someone 
other than them 
disrespects you or 
misbehaves with you and
how they make that 
person to regret thorough. Good morning. Happy Friendship Day. Collab and talk about real friends. #freshthoughts #realfriendsare #friendshipday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#randomquotesfromswati

Random quotes Swati

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #honestyisthatreward #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati

read more
When shown to wrong people,
they think you are an idiot 
and they didn't like it.
But when seen by the right ones, 
they will keep you safe 
more than a treasure,
Coz only a discerning eye can value 
the finer things. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #honestyisthatreward #YourQuoteAndMine
#randomquotesfromswati

Random quotes Swati

#whyitiscomplicated #randomquotesfromswati #myquotesmychoice #words #openforcollab Sometimes it happens to me when I want to write something But at the same time I feel I have lost the vocabulary so it becomes difficult for me to write... Thnks for reading guys!😊

read more
Sometimes the when words come,
they come in abundance.
Sometimes even when tried hard,
a single word don't come to mind. 
You don't know how much complicated 
it's for me, when I want to write 
my mind out and I
take my pen out on paper to write 
but then suddenly the vocab declines.
You can feel the irritation I have, 
in these lines.
And person who can relate to this 
situation is that
with whom this incident happens 
alot of times. #whyitiscomplicated
#randomquotesfromswati 
#myquotesmychoice 
#words 
#openforcollab 
Sometimes it happens to me when I want to write something But at the same time I feel I have lost the vocabulary so it becomes difficult for me to write...
Thnks for reading guys!😊

Random quotes Swati

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #myquotesmychoice

read more
When you seek help from people you trust  
but they  are ready to take advantage of your situation. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#randomquotesfromswati 
#myquotesmychoice

Random quotes Swati

#letters #postman #yqpostman #dearhumans #War #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #thoughtsonmymind These days we humas have lost the humanity and it's a high time for us to develop courtesy and gratitude for others.

read more
Please develop or 
get some qualities, 
which a human being 
should have.
Stop being inhuman to others. #letters #postman #yqpostman #dearhumans #war  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#randomquotesfromswati 
#thoughtsonmymind 
These days we humas have lost the humanity and it's a high time for us  to develop courtesy and gratitude for others.

Random quotes Swati

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #futureisthatstranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #penningmythoughtsonpaper #futureastranger Future is something about which we should not worry. Coz it's not in our hands to know what is waiting for us in future. We can only do predictions about it which can go wrong anytime. So conclusion of the story was wh

read more
about whom no one knows. 
No one has ever met him.
Even then, everyone thinks 
about him, cares for him 
but when he is about to reach us, 
we are afraid to meet him;
because he has a 
mystery box (uncertainty) 
with him for everyone, 
in which many 
surprises are hidden,
which are enough for people to
surprise or to scare to death. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #futureisthatstranger #YourQuoteAndMine
#randomquotesfromswati 
#penningmythoughtsonpaper
#futureastranger
Future is something about which we should not worry. Coz it's not in our hands to know what is waiting for us in future. We can only do predictions about it which can go wrong anytime. So conclusion of the story was wh

Random quotes Swati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #morningsareincomplete #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #tryingtokeepitshort #morningisimportant #imimportanttoo What's the point of having morning when you're still in the dark.if you're being yourself even in toughest times without losing your faith in you, then surely you can be yourself in the mornings too. And you'll be proud to say my morning is incomplete without me...

read more
 me.
Coz if there is no me,
what's the point of having a morning. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #morningsareincomplete #YourQuoteAndMine
#randomquotesfromswati 
#tryingtokeepitshort
#morningisimportant
#imimportanttoo
What's the point of having morning when you're still in the dark.if you're being yourself even in toughest times without losing your faith in you, then surely you can be yourself in the mornings too. And you'll be proud to say my morning is incomplete without me...

Random quotes Swati

#cinemagraph #Pain #randomquotesfromswati #whatispaintoyou #openforcollab What do you think what is pain? Share your thoughts here..

read more
Pain is a kind of a fuel to your dreams. Whenever someone hurts your sentiments it burns you and give tremendous amount of energy to do the impossible things...  #cinemagraph
#pain
#randomquotesfromswati 
#whatispaintoyou
#openforcollab 
What do you think what is pain? Share your thoughts here..
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification