Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMdraped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMdraped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mdr tb in hindi 260, mdr tb in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 20 ~ Draped in Love Use the hashtag #MnMdraped to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
I feel secure
None can disrobe me
My nudity has found a safe haven from lecherous eyes
love covers me in all it's glory
My soul sways sensuously
Bliss fills my entire being
I reside with the Gods
Draped in love Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 20 ~ Draped in Love

Use the hashtag #MnMdraped to discover your quotes.

Hansika Bansal

Buddy Mantra #MnMdraped to discover your quotes. #writingblitzs #eccedentesiasthb #moansandmoons #bmwritingmarathon #buddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Draped in your love ,
I was even unable to find me.
I was lost ,
Totally lost in your world !! Buddy Mantra
 #MnMdraped to discover your quotes. 

#writingblitzs  #eccedentesiasthb  #moansandmoons #bmwritingmarathon  #buddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

ujjwal pratap singh

I close my eyes and you I see  Smiling back, motioning to me The look on my face, the sound of your voice Your demeanor so poised I walk to you, you float to me As graceful as one could be You touched my hand and sparks flew #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqlove #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020 #MnMdraped

read more
I close my eyes and you I see 
Smiling back, motioning to me
The look on my face, the sound of your voice
Your demeanor so poised

(Read in caption ):- 
I close my eyes and you I see 
Smiling back, motioning to me
The look on my face, the sound of your voice
Your demeanor so poised
I walk to you, you float to me
As graceful as one could be
You touched my hand and sparks flew

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification