Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCcascadepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCcascadepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcc 2 cricket game 49500, wcc 2 cricket game, wcc 2 game 49500, wcc 2 game, wcc cricket game 33100,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anuj Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem

read more
A sprinkling of scent from the sylvyn glades.
A dash of color from the phesants wings
Are  pieces from the couldron of nature''s magic

Gossamer wings from the Phoenix rising
Whiff of mist from ponds enticing
A sprinkling of scent from the sylvyn glades

A blob of paint from an artist's palatte
A slice of arc from a rainbow mesmerising
A dash of colour from phesant's  wings

A chunk of euphoria from a child's laughter
A fragment of imagination of a thinker deep
Are pieces from the couldron of nature's magic. ••Open For All••

🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!"
🔸 You must write a Cascade poem.

The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc.

Anuj Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem

read more
You claim you are a poet great
Let's see your wares mate
Now no more can i wait.

Is asking you to write a crime
You say you don't have time hah
You claim you are a poet great

Is this how genuine poets prate
Dilly dally when asked to relate
Let's see your wares mate.

I am, like others, curious too
When will it be when you'll update
Now no more can i wait. ••Open For All••

The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc.

marmalade ツ

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem #theunsungquill

read more
There's a storm, not outside but inside,
the sky isn't threatening but my scars are.
There isn't a waterfall but a Waterloo.

The clouds of charlaten engulfed ma' soul
the hail of hollowness conceales me whole,
there's a storm, not outside but inside.

The stars are hidden with darkness's casement
the moon has departed, mistaking it to be twilight
the sky isn't threatening but my scars are.

The rocks, my eyes are dry with mosses
& this riverbed, the pillow holds flood. 
There isn't a waterfall but a Waterloo.  ••Open For All••

Jasmine Saini

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem

read more
Merciless, he stands in the open air,
Claims, 'What a pretty cage!'
But what if he were inside!

I'd have asked, 'now tell me how beautiful is it?',
To be without wings.
Merciless, he stands in the open air,

You heartless idiot!
You call this deadly prison lovely?
Claims, 'What a pretty cage!'

He parts them with all their friends,
And takes pleasure looking at them,
But what if he were inside! ••Open For All••

Het Modi

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #worddiction #worddict_club #collabbyhm #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem

read more
in the open skies, i fly
under the dark skies, i sleep
in the open nature, i live.

in-between the dark clouds
of unfound truths, still
in the open skies, i fly.

in the stormy nights,
with sleepless open eyes,
under the dark skies, i sleep.

between the wolfy humans,
in the miniature huge hands of mother,
in the open nature, i live. ••Open For All••

Miss xyz

⛦ Mandatory hashtags: #WCworddictionchallenge #worddict_club #worddiction #WCcascadepoem ⛦ Non-participants can also collaborate but they'll not be eligible for winning any prize. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The cold wind blew, 
To blow away my fears. 
To make me stand alone, in my difficult time. 

Grabbing the courage to stand alone, 
By making the nature still, but then, 
The cold wind blew. 

I shall not depend on others.
I shall stand and take the risk,
To blow away my fears. 

The world may betray, but I shall not.
I'll bring the hope by facing challenges, 
To make me stand alone, in my difficult time. ⛦ Mandatory hashtags:

#WCworddictionchallenge
#Worddict_club
#Worddiction
#WCcascadepoem

⛦ Non-participants can also collaborate but they'll not be eligible for winning any prize.

ujjwal pratap singh

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Cascade poem. __________________________________________ The cascade poem was a form invented by Udit Bhatia. For the cascade poem, a poet takes each line from the first stanza of a poem and makes those the final lines of each stanza afterward. Beyond that, there are no additional rules for rhyming, meter, etc. #ghazal #gazal #urdu #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCcascadepoem

read more
Seeing you after the long time
It's the day when it sunshine
Thinking to serve a party with wine.

Numbera are so less to discover
It's danger when someone come like stranger
Seeing you after the long time.

Well the days get darker
When the days are getting over
It's the day when it sunshine.

Well there are many happy moment
People are also gather to comment
Thinking to serve a party with wine.

••Open For All••

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification