Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCfarewellnote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCfarewellnote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rest api wcf 10, usesynchronizationcontext wcf, cfa level 1, cfa full form, cfa one,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Anuj Jain

Dear Worddiction It was with trepidation and invitaion by dear Shital Jindal that I entered this month long competition hosted by you. Anxious about my abilities, fearful about the tasks to come, apprehensive about the length of the competition, nervous about making a fool of myself, tense about the time that it would all entail and had butterflies in my stomach every day. But all these proved to be misgivings and fears allayed. Your tasks were all very well crafted with excitement built through #yqbaba #yqdidi #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCfarewellnote

read more
Worddiction Dear Worddiction
It was with trepidation and invitaion by dear Shital Jindal that I entered this month long competition hosted by you.
Anxious about my abilities, fearful about the tasks to come, apprehensive about the length of the competition, nervous about making a fool of myself, tense about the time that it would all entail and had butterflies in my stomach every day.
But all these proved to be misgivings and fears allayed.
Your tasks were all very well crafted with excitement built through

Jasmine Saini

Inspiring emotions, lofty ideas Dyed in subtle colours Worrdict's ideas Competition or I say a cup of ecstasy Whose sip I used to take daily. Like the lashing monsoon rain Singing and surging your tasks pour With longing, they reveal the road #testimonial #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCfarewellnote

read more
Inspiring emotions, lofty ideas
Dyed in subtle colours worrdict's ideas
Competition or I say a cup of ecstasy
Whose sip I used to take daily.

Like the lashing monsoon rain
Singing and surging your tasks pour
With longing, they reveal the road
As now the rain stops
But still, my heart aches to drench again.

You gave me wings to fly
to touch the highest of the writing sky!
You endowed me with celestial powers
that I use to become the fragrant flower.

My desires have not yet ceased
Longing for your tasks increased
But Sheer! I ate the fruit 
from the wisdom tree. Inspiring emotions, lofty ideas
Dyed in subtle colours Worrdict's ideas
Competition or I say a cup of ecstasy
Whose sip I used to take daily.

Like the lashing monsoon rain
Singing and surging your tasks pour
With longing, they reveal the road

Het Modi

Worddict Club , here is my last.and final entry for #WCworddictionchallenge . thank you again, for understanding 😅😅😅 #worddict_club #worddiction #WCfarewellnote

read more
Dear Worddict Club,

Or rather, i should say the smugglers who can make a person addict with words, poems and of course Robert Lee Brewer(😂). Ok, getting back to the topic, I never felt when the month got over and a beautiful journey ended (in which I've disturbed you alot😅, I'm sorry for that). 

The flow was smooth as butter and I can't ignore the fact that your team is one of the most humble and understanding, you have always understood the circumstances and difficulties faced by a student and all other age groups, kudos to your team for that.

And atlast, but I don't think that I need to mention that I will miss this lovely and knowledgeable contest conducted by your team. Surely, I'm waiting for more such events.

yours late comer and irregular student,
het, Worddict Club , here is my last.and final entry for #wcworddictionchallenge . thank you again, for understanding 😅😅😅

#worddict_club #worddiction #wcfarewellnote

Allan Andrews

Farewell Note

Dear Worddict

⭐I am feeling so grateful to you and your team because only after participating in your challenges I have come to know that I could also write stories in English. 

⭐Usually, I limit myself within some simple rhyming poems but through your challenges I have got chance to write twenty-two types of poems. Thanks a lot for helping me to explore my potentiality.    

⭐Your team's initiatives in this writing platform are greatly admirable. 

⭐You have always responded very well to our queries in the comment section. 

⭐Thanks for giving fine memories to keep in the book of our nostalgias.  Let's continue this journey of writing together. Let God bless you and your team 💚🌿🕊️✌️🙂...

Adieu 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️ Dedicating a #testimonial to Worddict Club

#WCworddictionchallenge
#Worddiction
#Worddict_Club
#WCfarewellnote
#yqbaba #yqdidi #letter

Miss xyz

A package journey of one moth it was and I booked a ticket to grab new experience. I boarded the train named Worddict Club on the 1st of july. At the beginning, the train was #yqbaba #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCfarewellnote

read more
My journey from
Inspirational haiku to this note. 

(Read in caption)  A package journey of 
one moth it was
and I booked a ticket 
to grab new experience. 
I boarded the train named
Worddict Club on the 1st of july. 

At the beginning, the train was

ujjwal pratap singh

Dedicating a #testimonial to Worddict Club Each night alone I lay, Thinking about you I say, A part of me died again today, Each time I miss you I get orders to obey, To which I cant nay, But wanting you not to go, #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCfarewellnote

read more
Farewell note
//In caption// Dedicating a #testimonial to Worddict Club

Each night alone I lay,
Thinking about you I say,
A part of me died again today,
Each time I miss you I get orders to obey,
To which I cant nay,
But wanting you not to go,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification