Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookiteCH2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookiteCH2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. But, his childhood was gradually spoiling. Taking care of the needs of military officers, sometimes even getting sexually harassed by them was merely giving any time to him to think about the way of es #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2 #swet_a

read more
//Friendship that withstood ravages of time//

At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. 

《Refer to Caption》 At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. But, his childhood was gradually spoiling. Taking care of the needs of military officers, sometimes even getting sexually harassed by them was merely giving any time to him to think about the way of es

Major Mystique

Blue disco lights dangle everywhere. A loud and enraging song plays and the beats reverberate in frenzy. A crowded stage lies, a crowd of drunk maniacs, who in the day are sophisticated, right now dance and shake like there is no tomorrow. And they call this music! Real names apart, let us call me Trill. I am standing by the drinks counter, just alongside the stage. The bartender is looking at me, the only person who is as disinterested as me. "Come on Trill! Join us! Whoo!" A lady shouts fro #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2

read more
Storey 
(For bookite challenge 2) 

Inspired by the quote in Kite Runner:

It’s wrong what they say about the past, I’ve learned, about how you can bury it. Because the past claws its way out.  
Blue disco lights dangle everywhere. A loud and enraging song plays and the beats reverberate in frenzy. A crowded stage lies, a crowd of drunk maniacs, who in the day are sophisticated, right now dance and shake like there is no tomorrow. And they call this music!

Real names apart, let us call me Trill. I am standing by the drinks counter, just alongside the stage. The bartender is looking at me, the only person who is as disinterested as me.

"Come on Trill! Join us! Whoo!" A lady shouts fro

D. Chowdhury

Bombs and balloons _____________________________ Meanings of some Arabic words: (Umi- mother, Alab- father, Jida- grandmother, Mushabak- Syrian dessert) _____________________________ Hi! My name is Laila. I love balloons, Mushabak and oh, umi. Her name is Mariam. #Friendship #ShortStory #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2

read more
      Bombs and balloons 

(Umi- mother, Alab- father, Jida- grandmother, Mushabak- Syrian dessert)

Miss.. Unknown

Hope we read that story of "Two friends & a bear" written by"Ahme Haikal" From that story I realized that moral"who always with us in our crisis period only they are our real friend. Dear readers I also have a lot of stories with my friends.So now I m going to share my inspiration with my own real story with my most close friend. It's a reality of my life when I was of 16years old. I have a a close best friend ,I love her. #suhana #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2

read more
Friend is more important than friendship
 for me...

Read the story in caption.

Hope we read that story of "Two friends & a bear" written by"Ahme Haikal"
From that story I realized that moral"who always with us in our crisis period only they are our real friend. 
Dear readers I also have a lot of stories with my friends.So now
I m going to share my inspiration with my own real story with my most close friend.

It's a reality of my life when I was of 16years old.
I have a a close best friend ,I love her.

Shiki

Title:- Ofline Friends Book of Inspiration :- IT (with some touch of new generation problem) We both are breathing heavily. A few moment ago we both were tied into ropes but now we are successfully escaped from the goons hand. You people must be thinking who we are? Why we are escaping? Let's take a look what happened 1week ago. I am Jinny and my best friend is Kat. We are childhood friends and we used to share everything with each other. Now this is the generation of social medias and show-o #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2 #pinaka_shorts

read more
BOOKITE CHALLENGE NO. 2 :-
              FRIENDSHIP DAY SPECIAL
               SHORT STORY

//TITLE :- OFLINE FRIENDS// Title:- Ofline Friends
Book of Inspiration :- IT (with some touch of new generation problem)

We both are breathing heavily. A few moment ago we both were tied into ropes but now we are successfully escaped from the goons hand. You people must be thinking who we are? Why we are escaping? Let's take a look what happened 1week ago.

I am Jinny and my best friend is Kat. We are childhood friends and we used to share everything with each other. Now this is the generation of social medias and show-o

Manpreet Kaur

This is a story of a girl named 'Kiara' and her dog 'Cindy'. Kiara loved dogs. She wanted to have a pet from very beginning but her parents didn't let her to keep one. After she finished her high school and went to a university for higher studies, she adopted a baby dog. She named her 'Cindy'. Cindy was a female dog. They were now very close to each other. Cindy understood Kiara more than anyone. And Kiara also took care of her as her own child. They ate together, played together, slept togeth #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2

read more
Inspired by - The Royal Romance
E-book platform - Choices

My short story - "A BLESSING BY GOD"

Story in the caption below👇 This is a story of a girl named 'Kiara' and her dog 'Cindy'.

Kiara loved dogs. She wanted to have a pet from very beginning but her parents didn't let her to keep one. After she finished her high school and went to a university for higher studies, she adopted a baby dog. She named her 'Cindy'. Cindy was a female dog. They were now very close to each other. Cindy understood Kiara more than anyone. And Kiara also took care of her as her own child.  They ate together, played together, slept togeth

ujjwal pratap singh

Meera and her four-year-old daughter Myra were joining the pieces of the Barbie Doll jigsaw puzzle, the ecstasy of completion of the pink coloured doll elated Myra and she hugged her mother from behind, her tiny hands touched Meera’s face and the kid happily kept her face on Meera’s shoulder. Meera gently patted on her daughter’s cheek, while the child giggled and kissed her mother. Meera looked at the clock, it was time for Aryan to come home from the airport. Meera gently lifted her daughter #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #bookite #ireadiwrite #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi #bookiteCH2

read more
Meera and aryan 
//Read in caption//

Meera and her four-year-old daughter Myra were joining the pieces of the Barbie Doll jigsaw puzzle, the ecstasy of completion of the pink coloured doll elated Myra and she hugged her mother from behind, her tiny hands touched Meera’s face and the kid happily kept her face on Meera’s shoulder. Meera gently patted on her daughter’s cheek, while the child giggled and kissed her mother. Meera looked at the clock, it was time for Aryan to come home from the airport. Meera gently lifted her daughter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification