Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bmteacherday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bmteacherday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny bmt stories, bmte,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anil Sharma

🎀 #Bmteacherday #HappyTeachersday to all the amazing teachers who have worked so hard during this time to keep education a priority for young people. 🎀 Collab with Buddy Mantra with your beautiful words 🎀 Use #buddymantra #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"The True Teachers Are Those Who Help Us Think For Ourselves."
~ Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan   🎀 #Bmteacherday 

#HappyTeachersDay to all the amazing teachers who have worked so hard during this time to keep education a priority for young people.

🎀 Collab with Buddy Mantra  with your beautiful words 

🎀 Use #buddymantra

ujjwal pratap singh

Thankyou for soothing poke :- mithi mithi 🎀 #Bmteacherday #HappyTeachersday to all the amazing teachers who have worked so hard during this time to keep education a priority for young people. #yqbaba #yqdidi #buddymantra #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2 #BMupsingh

read more
I teach an empty classroom now
With no giggles and no chatters
Silence prevails
I can see only through my screen
A barrier between us

I who build the future of the country
Am helpless today 
Unaware if my students are trying their the best 
Unable to understand their mindset now
Unable to help them
Because I am helpless today
With an interface in between
I find no peace 
In teaching on the screen

But alas what can I do?
The havoc created by a tiny important 
Is lighter than the power of the knowledge that I hold!!!

Thankyou for soothing poke :-
mithi mithi

🎀 #Bmteacherday 

#HappyTeachersDay to all the amazing teachers who have worked so hard during this time to keep education a priority for young people.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification