Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMdwellinginheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMdwellinginheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, it does not do to dwell on dreams, dwelling meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMdwellinginheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
I oscillate between being a beast in heaven and an angel in hell beckoning you to unleash yourself and kill me with your angelic devilishness.
Love waits to be arrested in it's lustful surrender. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMdwellinginheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMdwellinginheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
You let me enter,
piercing through the soft petals,
you curl more...
Swirling the finger tips,
to reach your sweet spot,
You moan for me,
soft melody excites me,
the moist walls embrace me,
as I am lost in your eyes,
the lips twist and turn,
emitting our warmth,
the skin slaps weave the tunes tonight,
our euphoric ardour,
your bluish blemishes,
the pleasurable folds,you do,for me
the mystical mist engulfs us,
ecstasy tells an erotic tale... Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMdwellinginheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

ujjwal pratap singh

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMdwellinginheart #erotica #desire #kiss #Relationship #romance love #lust Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
 I desire not to be caught
Whilst I rummage through 
the exposed chapters 
of your epics sagas
Of our epic sagas
Not until .. When 
the last page turns
Before the cover lands.
Don't let the fall be 
final and resolute

Allow me to mark the ends 
of your pages
So once more we can return 
to our favorite climaxes
To be reminded of how far 
we'd come
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMdwellinginheart #erotica #desire #kiss #relationship #romance #love #lust 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification