Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC14Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC14Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sbtet c14 results, love is deep in eng sub, smijati se eng, love quotes eng, the mysterious world eng sub,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

I used to laugh all the time, But ones who gave birth to me probably didn't liked me laughing, Their misconceptions never came to an end, While my smile left my face forever. ________________________________________________________________ This shows that a baby who always had a charming face because of his/her cute smile,when sees his/her parents fighting, arguing all the time. Their misunderstandings and never ending arguments took away the baby's smile. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC14Eng #bhoomicaption

read more
Innocent heart I used to laugh all the time,
But ones who gave birth to me probably didn't liked me laughing,
Their misconceptions never came to an end,
While my smile left my face forever.

Ashu

Palmistry of their hands is stretched, where the piqued child stands is now on the verge to break and the child falls for the death in between the tangled whiskers and interwoven womb. ©Ashu. Tangled whiskers and interwoven womb - conceit-ful attitude of parents break their children to fall. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC14Eng #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct

read more

Palmistry of their hands is stretched, where 
the piqued child stands is now on the verge to 
break and the child falls for the death in between 
the tangled whiskers and interwoven womb.

©Ashu.

Tangled whiskers and interwoven womb - conceit-ful attitude of parents break their children to fall.

ujjwal pratap singh

The snapshot of now House built with rotten wood folds in middle,me on one side,kids on the other split in the end,torn apart them with their mother #BreakUp #Divorce #Relationship #yqbaba Hey Cascadians 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️ #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC14Eng

read more
Broke is a joke

//In caption//

The snapshot of now
House built with rotten wood
folds in middle,me on one side,kids on the other
split in the end,torn apart them with their mother

#breakup #divorce #relationship #yqbaba

Hey Cascadians 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification