Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramya97 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramya97 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about है ram, ram navami kyu manate hai, pushyamitra shunga is ram, ram singh yadav, ram singh chauhan,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Happy Universal Children's Day. How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now? _ Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes. #asachild #ChildrensDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nanowrimo #day20 #NaNoWriMo18 #ramya97

read more
You are the axile of your life circle Happy Universal Children's Day. 

How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now?
_

Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes.

#AsAChild

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbaba #ramya97 #musings life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhirami R E

read more
Your words that was not much hurt me. My expectations on you that much hurted me #YQbaba #Ramya97 #musings #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abhirami R E

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Aren't you just tired of caring too much about things that are completely unnecessary? Use #dontcare and relax. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ramya97 Collaborating with Abhirami R E

read more
Better to avoid things or people with sentence don't care i am not a dust bin to carry your memories Aren't you just tired of caring too much about things that are completely unnecessary? Use #DontCare and relax. 

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ramya97

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#Friendship life #Loss #yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhirami R E

read more
The tides are not allow sea to be calm #friendship #life #loss #Yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

life love #joy #sorrow #yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhirami R E

read more
Price of joy and happiness is sorrow #life #love #joy #sorrow #yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#Mock #yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhirami R E

read more
Newton's third law proved #mock #yqbaba #ramya97 #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification