Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heyenemy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heyenemy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hey mera india i love my india, hey google can you please translate mother 14 in hindi, hey lusu i love u da purusha 1000, hey prabhu meri bhi shadi krwa do shayri 0, hey boy i really wanna be with you,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Witty Message To My 
Dear Enemy,
If you got a chance on me,
That must be the chance of
running away. #yqbaba #yqquotes #heyenemy #lastchance #run #enemy

K Harsita

let's not let them know your secret.... let them freak out. #heyenemy #Challenge #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #Foe #Enemy

read more
Dear foe, 
you must be freaking out about the fact that i am very fond of you, it's because you don't know that i know you are frenzied my friendship and i am very fascinated in becoming foe to your friendship. 
yours lovingly 
friend.  let's not let them know your secret....  let them freak out. 
#heyenemy 
#challenge 
#challengeaccepted 
#yqbaba 
#foe 
#enemy

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear enemy,
I so wished I could accompany you.
Now that you are already going to hell,better luck next time... #heyenemy 
#yourquote 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Gumnaam

At YourQuote, we believe in democratizing creative expression, and with YourQuote Handpicked, we bring you the best of performances from our curated events. Watch your favorite YourQuote poets, storytellers and comedians perform their heart out on YourQuote Handpicked. ------------------------------------------------------ Challenge 1: We all have our nemesis, that one person we can’t stand. Today, for once say what you wanted to say to that person. Spice it up, make it sarcastic or witty, and #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #donotspeak #heyenemy

read more
just because you hate me, its not a parameter to define you my enemy..
let it be... At YourQuote, we believe in democratizing creative expression, and with YourQuote Handpicked, we bring you the best of performances from our curated events. Watch your favorite YourQuote poets, storytellers and comedians perform their heart out on YourQuote Handpicked.
------------------------------------------------------
Challenge #1: We all have our nemesis, that one person we can’t stand. Today, for once say what you wanted to say to that person. Spice it up, make it sarcastic or witty, and

Ankit

Try as many tricks as you can !
But improve the quality atleast !

It's a request ! #HeyEnemy #yqbaba

Linda Balan

Hey enemy,

I don’t want you to wither down soon. 
I wish you should live long to see my successful content life.  #heyenemy #yqbaba #lindabalan

Kamya Singhi

Parasitic people, parasitic people, here and their and everywhere, All time they want something from u or want to get some task done by u. Until u are doing their work they ll treat u nicely nd after that they wont care abt u, leave u and forget u. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #yq life #heyenemy

read more
Parasitic people! parasitic people! 
 here and there! and everywhere! 
All time they want something from u! 
 or want to get some task done by u!
Until u are doing their work 
they ll treat u nicely! nd after that
 they  wont care abt u!, 
leave u! and forget u! .  Parasitic people, parasitic people,
 here and their and everywhere, 
All time they want something from u or want to get some task done by u. 
Until u are doing their work they ll treat u nicely nd after that
 they wont  care abt u, leave u and forget u. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #yq #life #HeyEnemy

Kamya Singhi

Don't get shocked
 by my changed 
attitude or
 response towards
 u,as it's 
the after taste
 of your own
 behaviour.  #AfterTaste #yqbaba  #heyenemy

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#heyenemy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqkanmani #yqkavi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sense n Sensical

read more
Dear enemy please always be my enemy because I want to reach more heights in front of you #heyenemy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqkanmani #yqkavi    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sense n Sensical

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification