Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveiswhathappenswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveiswhathappenswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You find a match to your soul!  I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Where does love happen? When? How? Why? 
Share. 

#loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #valentinesday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love doesn’t happen when 
Cupid throw his arrow 
Striking a man and a woman.
Love is what happens 
When two minds show same wavelength 
And resonant to each other 
Continues to go together forever...
 I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Fairy Lights

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainvsheart

read more
The Brain? Refuses to work. 
And... 
The Heart?  Takes the lead.  I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainvsheart

Mysterious

read more
She also came to building fun fiesta just to see me😉 I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Abhishek Trehan

read more
Love is not what you say
Love is what you do
I don't know what you think
But I am here for you

Try to see the good in everything
Only then you can make it through
You look beautiful when you smile
Sunny sky is turning aqua blue

I am the chapter,you are the book
The story is fresh & new
I will keep all your words with me
Like a rose holds the morning dew... I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
I write my first verse
after a bustling day... I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

#yqquotes

Protesting Mind 💎

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #kalamsathi #sapnorudrek

read more
When someone loves a person, 
At that time sky turns pink
 and the surroundings are filled with imagination,
 because the reason is that love is not just emotion.
It is a symbol of humanity. I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Two Souls become One I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Atul Kaul

read more
When you are lonely and horny and the opportunity focus is in similia similibus.
||>MOJZAA© I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Your love, your care, your support and faith, have made me a better person. I promise you all the happiness, fun and love in life. Be mine forever. I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification