Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndgiveherwings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndgiveherwings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

Good morning, writers! 😊🌸 "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly." - Frida Kahlo Did you know? In association with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, an idea was conceptualised, to fly an all-woman crew over 22 countries in 84 arduous legs for 100 days, over land, mountain, sea and ice. Once successful, it would be a world record made by two Indian pilots. And, August 7, 2018 marked the beginning of a new dream for Mumbai's 22-year-old Aarohi Pandit and 24-year-old Ke #yqbaba #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndgiveherwings #dndrosyriveters

read more
She looked upon you with love
She looked upon you with hope
Don't disappoint her
Give her wings 
And let her soar.
 Good morning, writers! 😊🌸
"Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly."
- Frida Kahlo

Did you know?
In association with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, an idea was conceptualised, to fly an all-woman crew over 22 countries in 84 arduous legs for 100 days, over land, mountain, sea and ice. Once successful, it would be a world record made by two Indian pilots.

And, August 7, 2018 marked the beginning of a new dream for Mumbai's 22-year-old Aarohi Pandit and 24-year-old Ke

Anuj Jain

Good morning, writers! 😊🌸 "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly." - Frida Kahlo Did you know? In association with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, an idea was conceptualised, to fly an all-woman crew over 22 countries in 84 arduous legs for 100 days, over land, mountain, sea and ice. Once successful, it would be a world record made by two Indian pilots. And, August 7, 2018 marked the beginning of a new dream for Mumbai's 22-year-old Aarohi Pandit and 24-year-old Ke #yqbaba #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndgiveherwings #dndrosyriveters

read more
Make her dream,
The world's her playground,
Let her swing,
Don't curtail her ambitions,
Free her from your expectations.
Let her soar
Let her explore
Let her fly
Let her fly. Good morning, writers! 😊🌸
- Frida Kahlo

Did you know?
In association with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, an idea was conceptualised, to fly an all-woman crew over 22 countries in 84 arduous legs for 100 days, over land, mountain, sea and ice. Once successful, it would be a world record made by two Indian pilots.

And, August 7, 2018 marked the beginning of a new dream for Mumbai's 22-year-old Aarohi Pandit and 24-year-old Ke

Anuj Jain

read more
Give her confidence, 
Give her inspiration,
Motivate her and
Guide her.
She will soar one day
And make you proud. Good morning, writers! 😊🌸
- Frida Kahlo

Did you know?

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Good morning, writers! 😊🌸 "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly." - Frida Kahlo Did you know? In association with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, an idea was conceptualised, to fly an all-woman crew over 22 countries in 84 arduous legs for 100 days, over land, mountain, sea and ice. Once successful, it would be a world record made by two Indian pilots. And, August 7, 2018 marked the beginning of a new dream for Mumbai's 22-year-old Aarohi Pandit and 24-year-old Ke #yqbaba #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndgiveherwings

read more
                       Is not enough
Let her to fly is important Good morning, writers! 😊🌸
- Frida Kahlo

Did you know?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification