Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best insincere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best insincere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about insincere quotes, 50cms in ins, life ins quotes, car ins quotes, life like products inc electric trains,

• 3 Followers
  • 25 Stories

sanjana

I wish not to be lazy ..
But still i am 
They say ...
A heart is perfectly intelligent 
But mine is very insincere 
 #heart #insincere #intelligent #yqbaba #yqquotes

Renee D. Gross

"IT'S THE NEW TREND* MY FRIEND...BASED OFF "DEPENDS" #falseflattery #insincere #negotiable #notnotable #followyourheart #Nojoto #nojotopoet #nojotopoetess oftheday #nojotoquoteoftheday

read more
I WILL GRIP YOU!
HOWEVER, I WILL HAVE AN
IMMEDIATE
GRIPE*
WITH YOU...
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME...

(THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF MY FLATTERY!)

F E L L O W S H I P? ? ?

I AM AIMING* TO MEET MY FOLLOW*SHIP
PROJECTORY! "IT'S THE NEW TREND* MY FRIEND...BASED OFF "DEPENDS"
#falseflattery #insincere #negotiable #notnotable #followyourheart #nojoto
#nojotopoet #nojotopoetess #nojotoquoteoftheday

subhdeep1987

The Chronicle of irony and sarcastic humour: There's two main types of bad sarcasm. The first kind is where no one knows you're being sarcastic. This lands you in a real life Poe’s law where you need to convince people after the fact you were being sarcastic. Not funny. The second kind of bad sarcasm is where you need to completely change the way you say something just so people know you're being sarcastic. #Humour

read more
 The Chronicle of irony and sarcastic humour:

There's two main types of bad sarcasm.

The first kind is where no one knows you're being sarcastic. This lands you in a real life Poe’s law where you need to convince people after the fact you were being sarcastic. Not funny.

The second kind of bad sarcasm is where you need to completely change the way you say something just so people know you're being sarcastic.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification