Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KyuManhoosoKiBaatKare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KyuManhoosoKiBaatKare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lagta hai ye kyu mujhe lyrics, sir dard kyu hota hai in hindi, pet mein dard kyu hota hai, stretch marks kyu hote hai in hindi, haklana kyu hota hai,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

I hear this a lot: "I can't live without my ex". And I feel such a rage in my veins that I want to grab that person by the neck and slap that sad face. You were living before that person came into your life. You were bloody alive. You had your family, friends, career, and dreams. And you bloody have them all, even now, even now. Just one person goes away, and you are like "'shit why am I living?. Listen, you love-torn puppy, you are a disgrace on your mother's womb that made you a human being #Relationship #BreakUp #yqbaba #yqdidi #ApkiAukaatNahiHai #kiHumApkoYaadKare #DiwaaneBahutHaiHamare #KyuManhoosoKiBaatKare

read more
I hear this a lot: "I can't live without my ex". 

Read the caption ♥️ 
I hear this a lot: "I can't live without my ex". 
And I feel such a rage in my veins that I want to grab that person by the neck and slap that sad face. You were living before that person came into your life. You were bloody alive. You had your family, friends, career, and dreams. And you bloody have them all, even now, even now. Just one person goes away, and you are like "'shit why am I living?.

Listen, you love-torn puppy, you are a disgrace on your mother's womb that made you a human being

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification