Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wannabefool Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wannabefool Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just wanna love you jay z, now i wanna fall in love with you, i wanna fall in love with you, don t wanna fall in love song, wan hai,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

How to be a classy man on the internet in today's time of wannabe cool fools? 1) Don't- "typ lik ths". You are not playing code-word code-word with her. She is a girl, not a bloody decipher. She doesn't want to guess words. She wants to read them. No, not even "tc". If you can't even take the pain to write "take care" in full, then do you seriously think that she will believe that you give a damm? 2) Don't text her - aww!. You are a man, so talk like one. Ok, just imagine your mouth saying t #Internet #yqbaba #yqdidi #classyman #guidingangel #wannabefool

read more
" How to be a classy man on the Internet
in today's time of wannabe cool fools? "
*A fool's guide*

Read the caption ♥️ 
How to be a classy man on the internet in today's time of wannabe cool fools?

1) Don't- "typ lik ths". You are not playing code-word code-word with her. She is a girl, not a bloody decipher. She doesn't want to guess words. She wants to read them.  No, not even "tc". If you can't even take the pain to write "take care" in full, then do you seriously think that she will believe that you give a damm?

2) Don't text her - aww!. You are a man, so talk like one. Ok, just imagine your mouth saying t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification