Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best offriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best offriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hats off to you quotes, a write off, why don t you just fuck off 50, sad mood off quotes, poetry mood off,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Biman Saha

#yqbaba #yqdada #11years #offriendship #bestfriend #Romit&Biman 11 years of friendship and still counting... Life taught us, many things, but we learnt on our own learnt, what true friendship means... Lucky? Yeah I'm lucky!! To have a friend like him... He maybe annoying at times, but he's still my best friend... And yes I'm proud of our friendship...

read more
09/04/18:
A date I would  never forget...
Even if I wanted to...
It's the date when we first met,
And you offered a seat...
I was lost & alone...
But you you were there to,
Cheer me up...
From then on,
We have so many memories together,
Good and bad...
But things have changed,
So are we...
And there's no point,
In holding onto the past...
I just want to tell you,
Happy Friendshipversary... #yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#11years 
#offriendship 
#bestfriend 
#Romit&Biman

11 years of friendship and still counting... Life taught us, many things, but we learnt on our own learnt, what true friendship means... Lucky? Yeah I'm lucky!! To have a friend like him... He maybe annoying at times, but he's still my best friend... And yes I'm proud of our friendship...

Shikha Mishra

उजाला दिन में हो या ज़िन्दगी में
उजाले में सब नज़र आता है 
कभी जो अँधेरे में ढूंढ ले आपको
वही सच्चा दोस्त कहलाता है.
आइना बन कर दोस्त कभी
हमें खुद को दिखलाता है
कभी बोल के कभी इशारे में
हमें सही और गलत बतलाता है 
आँखों की नमी जो चुरा लेता है
ग़म में भी मुस्कुराना सीखा देता है
वही सच्चा दोस्त कहलाता है. #yqbaba #yqdidi #friends #YQDfriend #Happy_friendship_day #offriendship #दोस्तीमे
#उजाला #ज़िन्दगी #नज़र #आइना #दोस्त #सही #गलत #आँखों #नमी #सच्चा_दोस्त
Thanks for nominating me Swapnil Hingwe hope u like it.....

Shikha Mishra

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #YQDfriend #Friend #Challenge #completed #friends_forever love #understanding #Care #offriendship #दोस्तीमे Image source :- Google Happy friendship day Priya Bharadwaj Vaibhav Shukla Divyanshu Singh Komal Tanwar Jyoti Prakash Ashutosh Mishra Swapnil Hingwe

read more

A friend that really cares
With whom my secrets I can share
When I need a hand
There she is to understand
When I cry
She will hold
If I am angry
She will call me every day
If I need her at all
She'll be there to stand tall!
Anything I say will be heard 
She will listen to me word by word
If I am late 
She will open the gate
As she looks in my eyes
The sparkle she realizes!
She is the one that cares
And the one that's there!
That's my friend....!!!
  😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YoPoWriMo #YQDfriend #friend #challenge #completed #friends_forever #love #understanding #care #offriendship #दोस्तीमे
Image source :- Google
Happy friendship day Priya Bharadwaj Vaibhav Shukla Divyanshu Singh Komal Tanwar Jyoti Prakash Ashutosh Mishra Swapnil Hingwe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification