Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anatomyofapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anatomyofapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is baar tum hi ana, anātman is generally referred to as what, letring me badbu ana, hatho se paseena ana, tum hi ana song download,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #anatomyofapoem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Constitution of feelings
Constructed with words 
Where one is writer 
Turned into reader Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Today, collab and write a poem titled the #anatomyofapoem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Dear Poem Hey you who are you? Who me she asked with a fright, Yes, you , you are so famous, Got a whole month dedicated to yourself, Who are you? Are you a Sonnet or a Couplet, Free verse or a Cinquain, #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #anatomyofapoem

read more
Dear Poem
Hey you, who are you?
Who me? she asked with a fright,
Yes, you , you are so famous, 
Got a whole month dedicated to yourself,
Who are you?
Are you a Sonnet or a Couplet,
Free verse or a Cinquain,
Haiku or a Ballad,
Narrative or an Epic perhaps,
Acrostic, Limerick or Simple Rhymes.
What is your anatomy I don't know,
I myself just go with the flow,
Aha! She guffawed loud,
You got that just right,
You classify me for your comfort,
I am what you deem,
Just jot down what you think or dream.
That's so good of you I said,
Wish I had asked this earlier from you.
Happy we both bid adieu. Dear Poem
Hey you who are you?
Who me she asked with a fright,
Yes, you , you are so famous, 
Got a whole month dedicated to yourself,
Who are you?
Are you a Sonnet or a Couplet,
Free verse or a Cinquain,

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #anatomyofapoem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The external morphology says about Stanza, Diction, imagery, emotion, are parts of any poem.

Imagery contains picture words, rhymes,
alliteration, anamatopoea and the like.

Emotion conveys joy, sadness, pathos
anger ,satire etc.
  Well we will continue someother time!  Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Today, collab and write a poem titled the #anatomyofapoem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

💚 Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #anatomyofapoem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words stitched on paper forms 
phrases which penetrates deep
in your heart and makes you
feel connected. 
Phrases combined together 
and blend in your comfort zone
and soothes your mind like
green soothes eyes.— % & 💚

Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Beena sooraj

read more
The magical world of imagination created in the mind within moments Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

_suruchi_

read more

Some called her heart
Some called her poem
As they dived deeper
Her eyes were some potion

Her cheeks just blushed
Like sakura blooms in sky
And her dancing smile
Made the stars cry

Yes they called her a poem
Her mysterious smile warms
And the heartbeats run
Waking long forgotten lawns... Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification