Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookitech1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookitech1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Novel: Three men in a boat. Author: Jerome K Jerome Genre: Humor fiction My altered genre: Tragedy. Sitting in a library, smoking some cigars the three friends Jerome, George and Harries realised that they are hypochondriac who believe they are ailing with every sort of diseases in the world. To take a break from their hectic schedule and to refresh their stressed minds to some extent they thought to go on a trip. As they hated sea trips, finally they concluded to go on a river trip to River T #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1 #swet_a #aesthaticsthoughts

read more
        Novel: Three men in a boat.
Author: Jerome K Jerome
Genre: Humor fiction

My altered genre: Tragedy.

Sitting in a library, smoking some cigars the three friends Jerome, George and Harries realised that they are hypochondriac who believe they are ailing with every sort of diseases in the world. To take a break from their hectic schedule and to refresh their stressed minds to some extent they thought to go on a trip. As they hated sea trips, finally they concluded to go on a river trip to River T

Major Mystique

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl... Original Genre: Children Twister Genre: Horror The Bucket family was grim and grimy people who lived life in misery. The family had little money throughout the year and ate poorly. The only day of happiness in Charlie Bucket's life was his birthday. He was able to scrape through the entire year just by fantasizing about that one day. The day he would get chocolates. Chocolates are pretty harmless usually but not in this story. They do more #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1

read more
This is for the Bookite Challenge... 
(See the caption)

The book I selected : Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The genre: Children
The genre I turned it into: Horror 

(Roald Dahl is one of my favourite authors and I love him. I do not hate the book and any of the characters. This was just for fun so I took some creative liberty.)  Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl... 
Original Genre: Children
Twister Genre: Horror

The Bucket family was grim and grimy people who lived life in misery. The family had little money throughout the year and ate poorly. The only day of happiness in Charlie Bucket's life was his birthday. He was able to scrape through the entire year just by fantasizing about that one day. The day he would get chocolates. 

Chocolates are pretty harmless usually but not in this story. They do more

Cerebral Derange

Book-mountain Interval by ROBERT FROST POEM-Road Not Taken [The poem is about the journey Of life but my poem is about death written in METER] #aestheticthoughts#bookite#bookitech1#ireadiwrite#iambictetrameter#longmeter

read more
//LONG METER//

Fast moving vehicle on the road
The road has many glitches rocks
Not Highway smooth heavy i glide
Yet manage and drive it must and should

Not I'm alone all kind and bad
Behind, some reach dead end and pack
Their vehicles, but enjoy as wild
As lion I, with smooth and mild

knew sooner later my road end
I worry not what on my back
This road no longer but fake for glad
This road no longer but fake for glad Book-mountain Interval by
ROBERT FROST 
POEM-Road Not Taken

[The poem is about the journey
Of life but my poem is about death written in METER]

#aestheticthoughts#bookite#bookiteCH1#ireadiwrite#iambictetrameter#longmeter

Cerebral Derange

Book-mountain Interval by ROBERT FROST POEM-Road Not Taken [The poem is about the journey Of life but my poem is about death written in METER] #aestheticthoughts#bookite#bookitech1#ireadiwrite#iambictetrameter#longmeter

read more
//LONG METER//

Fast moving vehicle on the road
The road has many glitches rocks
Not Highway smooth heavy i glide
Yet manage and drive it must and should

Not I'm alone all kind and bad
Behind, some reach dead end and pack
Their vehicles, but enjoy as wild
As lion I, with smooth and mild

knew sooner later my road end
I worry not what on my back
This road no longer but fake for glad
This road no longer but fake for glad Book-mountain Interval by
ROBERT FROST 
POEM-Road Not Taken

[The poem is about the journey
Of life but my poem is about death written in METER]

#aestheticthoughts#bookite#bookiteCH1#ireadiwrite#iambictetrameter#longmeter

D. Chowdhury

Danny is just five years old, but in the words of old Mr Halloran, he is a 'shiner', aglow with psychotic voltage. When his father, Jack, got his new job as a caretaker in the Overlook hotel in the hills, he shifted with his only son and wife Wendy, to live in a floor of the hotel itself. Little did they know that Danny would shine even brighter there. Danny was at awe of the place since they reached there. Every floor of the building had a long hallway with rooms on both sides. But one room bec #Humour #ShortStory #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1

read more
"The Shining with a Twist"
(Read the caption)  Danny is just five years old, but in the words of old Mr Halloran, he is a 'shiner', aglow with psychotic voltage. When his father, Jack, got his new job as a caretaker in the Overlook hotel in the hills, he shifted with his only son and wife Wendy, to live in a floor of the hotel itself. Little did they know that Danny would shine even brighter there. Danny was at awe of the place since they reached there. Every floor of the building had a long hallway with rooms on both sides. But one room bec

Miss.. Unknown

The story of Gulliver's travel... ( Read in caption ) Writer-Jonathon Swift. Original genre -satire fantasi After changing the genra It is-horror romance. ये कहानी शुरू होती हैं गुल्लिवर नाम के एक सहजादे से, जो अपने मेहल क एक नैक दिल एहेशानमन्द थे, अपने परिबार के संग रहते थेll एकरात अचानक भयानक् तूफान आया ll #suhana #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1

read more

Read in caption The story of Gulliver's travel... 
            ( Read in caption )
Writer-Jonathon Swift. 
Original genre -satire fantasi
After changing the genra
It is-horror romance. 
ये कहानी शुरू होती हैं गुल्लिवर नाम के एक सहजादे से, जो अपने मेहल क एक नैक दिल एहेशानमन्द थे, अपने परिबार के संग रहते थेll
एकरात अचानक भयानक्  तूफान आया ll

Shiki

The three vertical lenses on all sides of the traffic light were all dark too. There had been steady rain for a week now. Most section of Derry town had lost their power. A small boy (George Denbrough) in a yellow hoodie ran cheerfully along beside the newspaper boat. The boat washes down into a storm drain. Peering into the drain, startled from seeing a pair of glowing yellow eyes. And someone pull him into the drain. The following June, a 11yrs old boy Ben Hascom is harassed by a bully named #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1

read more
BOOKITE CHALLENGE NO. 1:- 
          Change the Genre

Book : IT
Author : STEPHEN KING
ORIGINAL GENRE : Horror, Thriller,
                                    Coming-of-age story
CHANGED GENRE: Crime, Fantasy The three vertical lenses on all sides of the traffic light were all dark too. There had been steady rain for a week now. Most section of Derry town had lost their power. A small boy (George Denbrough) in a yellow hoodie ran cheerfully along beside the newspaper boat. The boat washes down into a storm drain. Peering into the drain, startled from seeing  a pair of glowing yellow eyes. And someone pull him into the drain.

The following June, a 11yrs old boy Ben Hascom is harassed by a bully named

Manpreet Kaur

As you can see, I have changed the genre of my favorite ever! William Shakespeare's best seller book and famous love story of "ROMEO AND JULIET " from "tragedy to fortune". It is one of the best romantic series i have ever read ! But i hate the ending as much as i love it. So today I'm going to change it. When Romeo murdered Count Paris (fiancee of Juliet) and went into the tomb of his beloved Juliet to suicide, Meanwhile, Benvolio (cousin of Romeo) when told Friar Laurence (Romeo's mentor and #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1

read more
TRAGEDY TO FORTUNE As you can see,
I have changed the genre of my favorite ever! William Shakespeare's best seller book and famous love story of "ROMEO AND JULIET " from "tragedy to fortune".
It is one of the best romantic series i have ever read ! But i hate the ending as much as i love it. So today I'm going to change it.

When Romeo murdered Count Paris (fiancee of Juliet) and went into the tomb of his beloved Juliet to suicide,
Meanwhile, Benvolio (cousin of Romeo) when told Friar Laurence (Romeo's mentor and

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification