Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doctorayush Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doctorayush Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qhlogs.doc how to remove, docx to doc, docx to doc converter, thank you doctor quotes, working hard to be a doctor,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

So, you know what to do, right? ➡️ Collaborate. ▶️ Go original. ▶️ Make me RoFL and get featured. I didn't enjoy the last meme challenge. Come on, show me your wit power.😜 Use #YQMeme and #YQMT4 to get discovered. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Impossible #Maths #doctorayush

read more
When Someone compares Messi with Ronaldo So, you know what to do, right?
➡️ Collaborate.
▶️ Go original.
▶️ Make me RoFL and get featured.
I didn't enjoy the last meme challenge. Come on, show me your wit power.😜
 Use #YQmeme and #YQMT4 to get discovered.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes
#impossible

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

AYUSH SINGH

So, you know what to do, right? ➡️ Collaborate. ▶️ Go original. ▶️ Make me RoFL and get featured. I didn't enjoy the last meme challenge. Come on, show me your wit power.😜 Use #YQMeme and #YQMT4 to get discovered. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Impossible #Maths #doctorayush

read more
When Someone compares Messi with Ronaldo So, you know what to do, right?
➡️ Collaborate.
▶️ Go original.
▶️ Make me RoFL and get featured.
I didn't enjoy the last meme challenge. Come on, show me your wit power.😜
 Use #YQmeme and #YQMT4 to get discovered.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes
#impossible

AYUSH SINGH

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

drsharmaofficial

जमी पर रह कर आसमा छू लेती हूँ ❤❤ #aishwaryarai #chaand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aishwarya rai #vishtalks #doublecollab #doctorayush #DoctorDiaries

read more
कि ए चाँद यूँ चादर ओढ़ें लुका छुप्पी ना खेलों
देखों छतों पे मोहब्बत वाले हक़ीम बुला बैठे हैं जमी पर रह कर आसमा छू लेती हूँ ❤❤

#aishwaryarai #chaand  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aishwarya rai #vishtalks #doublecollab #doctorayush #doctordiaries

GuptA Aman

Happy doctor's day 

आप सभी doctors को बधाई एवं सुभकामनाए 
हमने बेशक भवगान को नहीँ देखा 
पर हमारे लिए आप सभी भगवान जैसे ही हैं  🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
हमारे हर जख्म हर दर्द का इलाज़ आप सब करते हैं हमें ज़िंदगी आप 2 बड़ा देते हैं आप सब हमारे ज़िंदगी का एक एहम हिस्सा हैं 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 #doctors
#doctorayush 
#dostiyaari 
#lifeline 
#happybymyself  #YourQuoteAndMine
#alfaaz_hm_sabke
Collaborating with Mansi Malhotra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification