Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wrongnumberstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wrongnumberstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love all trust a few and do wrong to none, wrong love quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, love all trust a few do wrong to none, love many trust few do wrong to none,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Seema Sharma

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 9. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled 'Wrong Number'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. #wrongnumberstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And the other side was too disturbed....
I was telling that you have called someone else ....i am not the one who you want to talk ....but he just said sorry and sorry again ....only and only a sorry....with too much of pain in his voice and a shaking voice ....i was wondering how to handle it ....and the phone just got disconnected.....
That evening i was just thinking about it and wondering why that man was in pain why he was so sorry ...and then i thought it was the wrong number i don't have to think....too much
The other day phone rang it was the same number i picked up and that man was sorry again but now he was sorry to me he said "i am really sorry i called this number mistakenly and i was not in the condition to understand sorry i had troubled you" 
I said it's okay don't worry i wanted to ask why he sounded like that yesterday but how can i ...he was a stranger ....
He said "hello" are you still there 
I said yes ....
That wrong number became the right number after that.... Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 9.

Collab and write a #shortstory titled 'Wrong Number'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. #wrongnumberstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

"Hello. I understand you need an oxygen cylinder. Where do we send it?" An unfamiliar voice with urgency in it. I was perplexed. I was fit n fine. Who in heaven was ill? I gathered myself and politely said " I don't get you sir. Where are you calling from?" He probably hadn't heard me and repeated his earlier question with a little impatience evident in it yet the voice seemed strong, powerful and I wished to hear more of it. Hey, what am I thinking? I slapped my thoughts and responded politely #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #wrongnumberstory #chitstory

read more
A wrong number that wasn't wrong anymore.
Keep reading the caption for the why of it.. "Hello. I understand you need an oxygen cylinder. Where do we send it?" An unfamiliar voice with urgency in it. I was perplexed. I was fit n fine. Who in heaven was ill? I gathered myself and politely said " I don't get you sir. Where are you calling from?"
He probably hadn't heard me and repeated his earlier question with a little impatience evident in it yet the voice seemed strong, powerful and I wished to hear more of it. Hey, what am I thinking? I slapped my thoughts and responded politely

Anuj Jain

It all started with a call from a wrong number. The kid who called wanted a teddy and an icecream. But who are you calling i asked sweetly, mu father was the response. I dialled again to check and the phone was answered by a lady who explained that her son was still expecting his father to return, and calls up strangers in the false belief of calling his father who won't ever came back from the dead. I convinced her to let me provide the kid with a teddy at least. She relented and provided me th #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #wrongnumberstory

read more

In caption It all started with a call from a wrong number.
The kid who called wanted a teddy and an icecream. But who are you calling i asked sweetly, mu father was the response.
I dialled again to check and the phone was answered by a lady who explained that her son was still expecting his father to return, and calls up strangers in the false belief of calling his father who won't ever came back from the dead.
I convinced her to let me provide the kid with a teddy at least.
She relented and provided me th

Dr. Aastha Jain

IT all started with a call from a wrong no. As a newbie in the office, who was still trying to adjust in the new environment, I was very enthusiastic about the new project, my first project that was going to be assigned to me. "This client is important" My boss said "don't let it go. I am trusting you with it." I nodded at his instructions. "I'll ask my assistant to forward you the details and also give him your no. So he could contact you directly." Mid afternoon and my phone rang Unknown #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #wrongnumberstory

read more
"Meet me in front of the Red Cafe at 6 okay?" He said

"6 will be a little too late sir" I said hesitantly

𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.  IT all started with a call from a wrong no. 

As a newbie in the office, who was still trying to adjust in the new environment, I was very enthusiastic about the new project, my first project that was going to be assigned to me. 
"This client is important"  My boss said "don't let it go. I am trusting you with it." I nodded at his instructions.
"I'll ask my assistant to forward you the details and also give him your no. So he could contact you directly." 

Mid afternoon and my phone rang
Unknown

Ankit

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 9. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled 'Wrong Number'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. #wrongnumberstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then it had a become process of harassment where the torment was subdued in the apathy of social pressure on her parents, while she implodes with the poison harsher than mustard gas. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 9.

Collab and write a #shortstory titled 'Wrong Number'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. #wrongnumberstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
It all happened when I was playing a game on my phone when I was off from work. Suddenly I got a call it was from an unknown number. I picked the call. I said Hello? Who is it? The voice was high pitched like a woman I guess. The answer came Hello This is Tracey Watson. Am I talking to Mr Samual Is? I said no .  Please check the number ma'am. But he lives near west town our locality and i know him. She said please help me. I have a very important information for him please help Mr deliver it.  Can you meet me somewhere and what is your name  ? The voices seemed she was tensed. I said OK meet me at Charles road  near west town and I am Sam his friend. She met me and gave me some documents and a pen drive. I kept it in the dickey of my vehicle and said bye. She said bye and said to call her if it gets done. I went to Mr Watson and gave him the info and told Tracy Watson was the name and I called her . She said oh she is my assistant. She has done her work. The information was about a robbery there. He planned his strategy and caught the bank robbers before they could harm people. Then they told me that she knew me already. It was all part of the plan.  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 9.

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

(Story in caption also) Usually I didn't answer unknown calls.After changing my phone I lost many useful contacts that's why I used to answer unknown numbers also,by thinking it might be my known person. An unknown number had appeared on my screen and I received . When I talked with him the voice was like my cousin brother.He is also talking with same affinity even talked with my mumma in the same manner.He showed care for my mumma and baba also. Next day when I asked for pictures of all fam #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #wrongnumberstory

read more
Usually I didn't answer unknown calls.After changing my phone I lost many useful contacts that's why I used to answer unknown numbers also,by thinking it might be my known person.
An unknown number had appeared on my screen and I received . When I  talked with him the voice was like my cousin brother.He is also talking with same affinity even talked with my mumma in the same manner.He showed care for my mumma and baba also. 
Next day when I asked for pictures of all family members on WhatsApp he started avoiding that.Again I asked he refused and it continued two days.
On Fourth day I saw a message on WhatsApp,"I'm not your cousin brother but when you called me brother I get a sister, please forgive me but I got so much affinity and affection from you.I want to be your brother lifetime and don't want to be deprived from that.forgive your unknown but heartily connected brother."
I had blocked him without answering because my mumma told me not to believe any stranger,but he will remain my unknown brother forever. 
(Story in caption also)

Usually I didn't answer unknown calls.After changing my phone I lost many useful contacts that's why I used to answer unknown numbers also,by thinking it might be my known person.
An unknown number had appeared on my screen and I received . When I  talked with him the voice was like my cousin brother.He is also talking with same affinity even talked with my mumma in the same manner.He showed care for my mumma and baba also. 
Next day when I asked for pictures of all fam

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification